PF Randle
C Mozgov

2nd unit
PG Calderon
SG Lou
SF Deng
PF Nance
C Zubac
-with Black filling in time with Zubac and Huertas to boot. This is just a projected 1st and 2nd unit, Luke may start Deng? I personally would start Ingram right off the bat. I am not sure where Brown fits in so like I said my 1st and 2nd unit projections could be a little off.

1. Can this team win 30 or more games? It looks decent on paper. If the answer is yes, state how many wins you think we will have. The Wolves only won 29 last season with all of their young talent so 30 wins would be a good season actually and major progress!
2. Who will have the better season Russell or Randle?
3. Will Ingram average more than 15 Points or less?
4. Will Mozgov last the entire season without going on IR?
5. Is Nance actually potentially better than Randle?
6. Will Ingram win Rookie of the Year?
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: Lakers questions to be answered

Postby kjkirby » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:36 pm

Deng will start. Too much money and it allows some balance with the youngsters. If Nance keeps working he just needs to become Robert Horry..role player supreme. We really won't have an idea about this group for about 3 years. That's some bad news for most impatient Laker fans. If two of them (Russell,Nance, Ingram, Clarkson or Randle) can become allstars, they make attract one good free agent per year. Starting from scratch is tough.
kjkirby

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:50 pm

kjkirby wrote:We really won't have an idea about this group for about 3 years. That's some bad news for most impatient Laker fans.

Fuck bad news, and FUCK "impatient Laker fans".

BAMF.
lakerevolution

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:30 pm

kjkirby wrote:Deng will start. Too much money and it allows some balance with the youngsters. If Nance keeps working he just needs to become Robert Horry..role player supreme. We really won't have an idea about this group for about 3 years. That's some bad news for most impatient Laker fans. If two of them (Russell,Nance, Ingram, Clarkson or Randle) can become allstars, they make attract one good free agent per year. Starting from scratch is tough.

Deng will start for the aforementioned reasons. Tarik Black will back up Mozgov, but we'll also see Randle and Nance on the floor together a lot more this season. Just like Deng and Mozgov will balance our three young starters, Lou and Calderon will balance our 3 young reserves. Zubac won't get much burn this season and I doubt Anthony Brown will either barring injuries. I think we'll sign one more veteran power forward, maybe Terrence Jones or Brandon Bass. I'm wondering what is going on with pedaling Nick Young.

Nice to see a kjkirby sighting!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Yeah I kind of think Deng will start too (I am fine with it, we are paying him a shit load of money so it makes sense) and Black may get more minutes than Zubac as well. Brown seems like he may be the odd man out of any kind of rotation unless we have an injury to Deng, Ingram or one of Guards.
Last edited by 3Peatkb24 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:21 pm

kjkirby wrote:Deng will start. Too much money and it allows some balance with the youngsters. If Nance keeps working he just needs to become Robert Horry..role player supreme. We really won't have an idea about this group for about 3 years. That's some bad news for most impatient Laker fans. If two of them (Russell,Nance, Ingram, Clarkson or Randle) can become allstars, they make attract one good free agent per year. Starting from scratch is tough.

I will remain patient, hope for 30 wins, then 40 wins, then 50 and Playoffs which would be in 3 seasons if every thing rolls right! It will take that long more than likely to get into the Playoffs.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:25 pm

lakerevolution wrote:
kjkirby wrote:We really won't have an idea about this group for about 3 years. That's some bad news for most impatient Laker fans.

Fuck bad news, and FUCK "impatient Laker fans".

BAMF.

This is the first time I am loving Summer League games LOL. Watching Russell and Nance dominate is pretty cool!
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk