Superstar players joining superstar teams...Weak!!

Superstar players joining superstar teams...Weak!!

Postby Lakers4Life » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:16 am

Lakers4Life

Re: Superstar players joining superstar teams...Weak!!

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:41 am

Lakers4Life wrote:

They don't make 'em like Magic, Larry, Michael, and Kobe anymore. These guys today look for the easy way out. One reason why I have always praised Karl Malone over 6 years of chatting with you guys is he didn't puss out and leave Utah and join a team like the Bulls, He wanted to beat Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman not join them. He didn't beat them but he isn't a pussy either. LeBron left Cleveland to insure he would at least win a Ring to take that pressure off of him, he won 2 there by joining Wade in Miami. OK, LeBron just won 1 for Cleveland so I wont totally toast him as that was his team but the Cavs still went way over the Salary Cap and basically put a stacked team around him. Durant leaves the Thunder to join a team he should want to beat after last season. Larry Bird probably laughs at these clowns in todays game when he is taking a dump reading the newspaper!
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:54 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:

They don't make 'em like Magic, Larry, Michael, and Kobe anymore. These guys today look for the easy way out. One reason why I have always praised Karl Malone over 6 years of chatting with you guys is he didn't puss out and leave Utah and join a team like the Bulls, He wanted to beat Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman not join them. He didn't beat them but he isn't a pussy either. LeBron left Cleveland to insure he would at least win a Ring to take that pressure off of him, he won 2 there by joining Wade in Miami. OK, LeBron just won 1 for Cleveland so I wont totally toast him as that was his team but the Cavs still went way over the Salary Cap and basically put a stacked team around him. Durant leaves the Thunder to join a team he should want to beat after last season. Larry Bird probably laughs at these clowns in todays game when he is taking a dump reading the newspaper!

Yeah Durant going to the Warriors is weak. Your supposed to want to beat the team that knocked you out of the playoffs. Being up 3 to 1 then losing to that team should piss you off. Not pussy out and join them.
Lakers4Life

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:41 pm

GO LAKERS :danc3:
lakerevolution

Return to LakerTalk