Jordan Clarkson putting in work

Jordan Clarkson putting in work

Postby Lakers4Life » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:04 pm

Lakers4Life

Re: Jordan Clarkson putting in work

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:08 pm

I cant wait to see who we get in Free Agency to go with Russell, Randle, Clarky, and Ingram! It's going to be an anxious next couple of days!
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:40 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:I cant wait to see who we get in Free Agency to go with Russell, Randle, Clarky, and Ingram! It's going to be an anxious next couple of days!

Just don't get your hopes up too high. The biggest coupe/shocker would be if we could talk Conley and Whiteside into signing with us. I doubt that will happen, but that would be my top 2 priorities. Maybe we can dump Lou Williams and snag Batum, too. Hahahahahaha!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:54 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:I cant wait to see who we get in Free Agency to go with Russell, Randle, Clarky, and Ingram! It's going to be an anxious next couple of days!

Just don't get your hopes up too high. The biggest coupe/shocker would be if we could talk Conley and Whiteside into signing with us. I doubt that will happen, but that would be my top 2 priorities. Maybe we can dump Lou Williams and snag Batum, too. Hahahahahaha!

I will take this and run with it! If we get those players I will kneel before Mitch! LOL! Conley would bring awesome leadership and give us major depth at the PG position, Whiteside is similar to Bynum, and Batum is a Good solid wing player that can do it all at times. Between Ingram and Batum and Whiteside that would be nice length to have on the court!
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:37 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

I will take this and run with it! If we get those players I will kneel before Mitch! LOL! Conley would bring awesome leadership and give us major depth at the PG position, Whiteside is similar to Bynum, and Batum is a Good solid wing player that can do it all at times. Between Ingram and Batum and Whiteside that would be nice length to have on the court!

It's as simple as we aren't that attractive right now for free agents. Period. That's why we can't even get a meeting with Durant. He's in his prime and wants to win now. If he leaves he's going to Golden State.

Our ideal hope would to go after and get Whiteside. Or that kid from GS that I can't spell his name. Which is more plausible since Walton used to be his assistant coach SamBarnes.But they're Restricted FA. GS could match our offer. Forget Horford he's not coming. Throw everything at Whiteside then force Miami's hand. Batum or Bazemore would be nice too.

I just hope that we aren't too desperate and start trading away our core of young guys just to be better but never great now. Just to make Jim look better to his siblings & fans.
Lakers4Life

Postby Lakers4Life » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:39 am

It's exciting to see our young guys taking it to the next level by working so hard on their game during the off season.
Lakers4Life

Postby KobeMVP888 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:17 am

Lakers4Life wrote:Our ideal hope would to go after and get Whiteside. Or that kid from GS that I can't spell his name. Which is more plausible since Walton used to be his assistant coach SamBarnes.But they're Restricted FA. GS could match our offer. Forget Horford he's not coming. Throw everything at Whiteside then force Miami's hand. Batum or Bazemore would be nice too.

I just hope that we aren't too desperate and start trading away our core of young guys just to be better but never great now. Just to make Jim look better to his siblings & fans.

Dallas has already secured the first meeting with Whiteside somehow. I don't recall when meetings were leaked before July 1st, but I could be wrong. Anyway, that sucks because it has also leaked that Whiteside wants a quick deal tomorrow. I just hope he doesn't agree to Cuban's max deal on the spot and at least gives us a shot. I honestly think we have more to offer him in the long term at this point than they do.

I don't think there's going to be anything crazy. It's no secret that we're rebuilding and that we have 3 very high draft picks who have promise as well as Clarkson, Nance and maybe some of the other youngsters. It will be a disappointing free agency period once again, but a fun season nevertheless (depending on your definition of "fun"").
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:20 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:Our ideal hope would to go after and get Whiteside. Or that kid from GS that I can't spell his name. Which is more plausible since Walton used to be his assistant coach SamBarnes.But they're Restricted FA. GS could match our offer. Forget Horford he's not coming. Throw everything at Whiteside then force Miami's hand. Batum or Bazemore would be nice too.

Dallas has already secured the first meeting with Whiteside somehow. I don't recall when meetings were leaked before July 1st, but I could be wrong. Anyway, that sucks because it has also leaked that Whiteside wants a quick deal tomorrow. I just hope he doesn't agree to Cuban's max deal on the spot and at least gives us a shot. I honestly think we have more to offer him in the long term at this point than they do.

I don't think there's going to be anything crazy. It's no secret that we're rebuilding and that we have 3 very high draft picks who have promise as well as Clarkson, Nance and maybe some of the other youngsters. It will be a disappointing free agency period once again, but a fun season nevertheless (depending on your definition of "fun"").

Have you heard anything with the way Horford is leaning, I haven't check Twitter this morning or been on ESPN.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:29 am

Tim Duncan picked up his 5 million dollar option, looks like he's coming back. Wouldn't it be funny if Pau went there? Talk about a tall frontline with Alderidge, Pau, and Duncan. David West is likely retiring, so them going after Pau wouldn't shock me.
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:34 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:Have you heard anything with the way Horford is leaning, I haven't check Twitter this morning or been on ESPN.*

The latest rumor is OKC. Durant and Horford are good friends and want to play together (what the fuck else is new? sickening), so the Ibaka deal starts to make more sense now.

Who knows, but forget the Lakers. Too many teams have a fuckload of money.

*We should continue this discussion on the FA thread.
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:36 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Have you heard anything with the way Horford is leaning, I haven't check Twitter this morning or been on ESPN.*

The latest rumor is OKC. Durant and Horford are good friends and want to play together (what the fuck else is new? sickening), so the Ibaka deal starts to make more sense now.

Man if he goes to OKC and Durant stays that team will be really tough to beat. It could Durant's year finally!
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:38 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:

Lets move to the FA Thread
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Clarkson to Philly?
lakerevolution

Postby Lakers4Life » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:57 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Clarkson to Philly?

Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:Clarkson to Philly?

For Okafor, ok I am fine with that!
3Peatkb24

Next

Return to LakerTalk