True Fan diappointment (personal attacks)

True Fan diappointment (personal attacks)

Postby Lakers4Life » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:29 am

Re: Another New List Thread

by tate793 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:49 pm

tate793 wrote:

Being the logo didn't have a fucking thing to do with

get your fucking facts straight.

Oh, and one more thing. Go suck an egg.

Fuck you in your big fat ass!

I guess your reading comprehension from that bullshit jc you went to wasn't worth much.

So, again, fuck you in your big fat ass.

No, I don't respect you or your opinion since it's wrong, and based on hearsay.

Again, fuck you in your big, really fat ass. And, that's not "name-calling" it's describing.

I don't give an ardvark's anus what you do think, do, or say.

tate793 399 Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:13 pm 29 times 79 times

To Kenny, Nuggs, 3-Peat, Rev & my True Fan family:

I'm a very proud and confident person. I've overcome a tough childhood & adolescence. Which makes me and many others proud and inspired. I have the best wife & 2 wonderful kids. I'm totally in love with them and my life. I am truly blessed.

I come here to talk Lakers and have considered you guys my Laker brothers. I don't even chat in other forums because I think this is a special/unique forum.

But Tate is disrespectful to me (& 3-peat..even though he doesn't admit it or he doesn't see it). Whenever somebody doesn't agree with him he turns nasty. When a poster brings ANYTHING personal into a conversation that's desperate, childish and being a bully.

This isn't the 1st time Tate has forced me to "turn the other cheek"
And trust me I am taking the high road here once again. He actually went out of his way to make a thread specifically to call me fat. That's not welcome anywhere on this planet. That's called bullying.

I for one don't have time for such childish games. I'm enjoying family time as we speak in beautiful Cancun Mexico with the family bam.

But I am seriously considering taking my talents to another Laker site. I don't stand for bullying. I teach my kids what to do if another "kid" tries to bully them. And him being a senior citizen is even more complexing & disgusting.

Why you guys sit back and allow this is not cool neither. But you know what? This is your site. Maybe my fat ass is the only one who sees it this way. And that's fine.

Our time in here should be enjoyable. Not being bullyed.

To Tate:

I'll pray for you. Yes I am fat. And? You trying to belittle my opinions & humliate me in a public forum is sad. Do you feel good about who you are when you do such things? How do you sleep at night knowing how you treat people? This cant make you proud. 'I'm sure that your mother wouldnt approve. I hope that one day you'll realize that what you've done and who you're being is sad.

God Bless you and you're family Tate.
Lakers4Life

Re: True Fan diappointment (personal attacks)

Postby KobeMVP888 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:06 am

Great post, Craig. I want this to be a friendly, intelligent environment. I am perfectly fine with our little group of Lakers fans in here who generally share a patient view, while also disagreeing in a respectful manner on issues.

Tate, we all know that you prefer Tom's blog and I hope you aren't doing these things on some sort of search and destroy mission for whatever reason. Craig and 3Peat are obviously great, warmhearted, caring people, so I just ask that we all be respectful to one another. Unlike Tom, expletives will always be acceptable in here, but please don't insult anyone with them or with any other chosen language. I only hope that no one leaves here because of bullying. That would mean that the bully wins. As far as I can tell, there's only one.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:42 pm

I have been busy all day so just now reading the Posts. I really don't want to butt in between Tate and Craig because that's between them and I like both guys. I sure don't want anyone to leave either as we have a nice small group in here. Regarding me, what Tate does with me is more debating than anything because we disagree a lot, I just laugh at stuff like Podunk, etc.. It would only get personal with me if someone were to put my parents down/family - that would be way out of line and nobody has ever done that in here. Craig I definitely don't want you to leave as you Post more than anyone in here other than me. Glad you are enjoying your vacation too. I have to head into work so I will log in again later tonight.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:01 pm

This would be the perfect time for NYC and me to swoop in with anti-religion stuff.

I had a comment, and hit "submit", but Tate your last post slipped in front which gave me a chance to delete mine, and based on your last post I'm glad I did.

GO LAKERS. GO DODGERS.

BAMF
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:50 pm

I believe in God and used to go to church every Sunday as a kid. I haven't been in a while but I guess believing in God makes me a Christian?? I have always believed there is a higher power and what we do, how we act here on earth is a test. If I didn't believe that I wouldn't have a conscience about doing things that may be wrong. Just my belief. I cuss and drink but so do most priests. I remember when I was kid the dinner's after service our priest used to do shots of whiskey. I never debate Religion or Politics though because that is when things could get nasty even between the best of friends. I just respect everyone's beliefs and take the high road. When it comes to politics I voted hwuyat both terms and I honestly think he's a good guy but he hasn't done any better than Bush IMO. Bill Clinton was the man! The people we have running now I really don't trust any of them.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:45 am

We're all good men in here, so let's treat each other as such.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby Julius Russell » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:01 pm

Fuck this... Either get a room and make out or be real men!!!!

:Nutskick: :pissedkobe:
Julius Russell

Return to LakerTalk