Ingram posts picture of himself in Laker jersey on FaceBook

Ingram posts picture of himself in Laker jersey on FaceBook

Postby Lakers4Life » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:15 pm

We already knew Duke forward Brandon Ingram was cool hanging out with guys in Los Angeles Lakers jerseys, but it now looks like he could be ready to put one on himself. The Lakers are reportedly all but a sure thing to draft Ingram, and while the lanky forward has previously said he doesn't care which team drafts him, it now appears he could have changed his mind.

Ingram worked out for the Lakers on Thursday and talked about how much he enjoyed the Lakers' "family" style organization, but he still indicated he planned on working out for the Philadelphia 76ers before the 2016 NBA Draft takes place on June 23rd. That workout might just be a formality, because with the Sixers looking more and more likely to select LSU freshman Ben Simmons first overall, Ingram was feeling comfortable enough in his fit with the Lakers to post a photoshopped picture of himself in a Lakers jersey on his own Facebook page with the caption "I do like California.."The Lakers and their fans seem to like Ingram, so this should be a good mutual fit if everything falls the way most expect on draft night.

screenshot.94.0.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lakers4Life

Re: Ingram posts picture of himself in Laker jersey on FaceB

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Draft day will be interesting. Either guy could go #1.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:45 am

I'm glad to see that Ingram enjoyed his experience in Lakerland!

HAVING SAID THAT, Ben Simmons is not working out for anyone ... yet. That could mean one of three things:

1) He has received a promise from Philly that he'll be drafted #1,
2) He has refused to work out for Philly because he wants to play for the Lakers, or
3) He's concerned that his stock could drop if he works out for teams.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:23 pm

The youth movement!!!
lakerevolution

Postby NuggetsCountry » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:50 pm

lakerevolution wrote:The youth movement!!!

Speaking of which..................what should we do to get the girls back in here!? We gotta have something fun to do post-Kobe!

PS. I am taking requests for new graphics for the upcoming season (send 'em to me. So far, Tate's Janet Jackson pic is a possible, except for the spank bank gaps in convos.......... I shall still keep something Kobe up until we get the next GOAT - :roflmao:
Image :yeahthat:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

{ IMAGES }: 7

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:43 am

tate793 wrote:Yeah, 3Peat's spank bank is always "overdrawn". :roflmao: Quite a few insufficient funds "handling" charges. :handtalk:

This stuff here, I really cant respond to it "lol4: :rofl4: LeBron James - High Road!
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:31 pm

BTW, Ingram has not scheduled workouts for any other teams. Do the math.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby Lakers4Life » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:47 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:BTW, Ingram has not scheduled workouts for any other teams. Do the math.

My math says that they both are trying to finagle their way to the greatest sports franchise in sports history!!
Lakers4Life

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:BTW, Ingram has not scheduled workouts for any other teams. Do the math.

My math says that they both are trying to finagle their way to the greatest sports franchise in sports history!!

I think the fact that Simmons isn't working out at all and that Ingram hasn't scheduled any more workouts signifies that both have received promises. Perhaps both promises came from the Lakers ("if you're there, we're drafting you").
KobeMVP888

Postby Lakers4Life » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:56 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:

I think the fact that Simmons isn't working out at all and that Ingram hasn't scheduled any more workouts signifies that both have received promises. Perhaps both promises came from the Lakers ("if you're there, we're drafting you").

I certainly think so. SO........ if that's the case, what is Philly to do? Who do they pick?
Lakers4Life

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:I certainly think so. SO........ if that's the case, what is Philly to do? Who do they pick?

Simmons, even though Ingram worked out for them today. Unless LeBron was their GM, their feelings won't be hurt and they will draft him anyway. Then again, why would they even bring Ingram in for a workout if that was the case? The only thing I can think of is the Lakers wanting Simmons so badly that they would be willing to swap picks and throw in Clarkson to secure Ben Simmons. OR it could possibly be something more blockbusterish involving one of their bigs and Randle. They can use a power forward and we can certainly use a center, so it is POSSIBLE we might see some fireworks!

HYPO: Swap picks, Philly gets Randle and Clarkson, Lakers get Okafor and the #24 pick or Sauce Castillo.
KobeMVP888

Postby Lakers4Life » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:22 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:I certainly think so. SO........ if that's the case, what is Philly to do? Who do they pick?

Simmons, even though Ingram worked out for them today. Unless LeBron was their GM, their feelings won't be hurt and they will draft him anyway. Then again, why would they even bring Ingram in for a workout if that was the case? The only thing I can think of is the Lakers wanting Simmons so badly that they would be willing to swap picks and throw in Clarkson to secure Ben Simmons. OR it could possibly be something more blockbusterish involving one of their bigs and Randle. They can use a power forward and we can certainly use a center, so it is POSSIBLE we might see some fireworks!

HYPO: Swap picks, Philly gets Randle and Clarkson, Lakers get Okafor and the #24 pick or Sauce Castillo.

I would be excited about this scenario!!

P.s. Maybe even 3-Peat would finally be happy :cheers:
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:28 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

If we could end up with Okafor and Simmons or Ingram to go with Russell and Nance + pick up a Very Good F. Agent I would be estatcic. Okafor to me will be a solid Pro.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Craig and Ken, who do you want Simmons or Ingram? I like both at this point. If I had to choose I still would prefer Simmons but Ingram looks potentially Great.
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:43 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
Lakers4Life wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

If we could end up with Okafor and Simmons or Ingram to go with Russell and Nance + pick up a Very Good F. Agent I would be estatcic. Okafor to me will be a solid Pro.

Me too brutha! This would be a very successful off-season by the great Mitch Kupchak
Lakers4Life

Next

Return to LakerTalk