The NBA Finals Thread

Re: The NBA Finals Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:33 pm

tate793 wrote:Image

So Peyton is tied for #1 in that category, what's your point? That makes Peyton look fantastic IMO.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:50 pm

tate793 wrote:The point is, M/vP's don't mean jack. Look at the number of wins on the big stage. Won 2 Lost 2. Got hi ass kicked 43-8 by a young upstart Russell Wilson.

You can see where he tried to scrub away the memories from his brain! "lol4:

He didn't get ass kick by Russell Wilson. He got ass kicked by the Seattle Defense. Wilson didn't have to do much at all that game. Seattle even had a SPTeams TD.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:51 pm

tate793 wrote:The point is, M/vP's don't mean jack. Look at the number of wins on the big stage. Won 2 Lost 2. Got hi ass kicked 43-8 by a young upstart Russell Wilson.

You can see where he tried to scrub away the memories from his brain! "lol4:

We are all dogs! :waaaaa:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Everyone makes mistakes, whether it's Kobe or Peyton shit happens. Sometimes people just do dumb shit :roflmao: I have done my share. Never cheated on a girlfriend or mooned anyone I can at least say that!
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 pm

tate793 wrote:
He didn't get ass kick by Russell Wilson. He got ass kicked by the Seattle Defense. Wilson didn't have to do much at all that game. Seattle even had a SPTeams TD.

Russell had more to do with the SB drubbing of the Broncos than Peyton had to do with the Broncos beating the Panthers! :snapout:

About the same really IMO. Neither QB had to do much. I know Peyton played Bad but Wilson had it made with his Defense and SPTeams scoring TD's as well.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:31 pm

tate793 wrote:
Never cheated on a girlfriend or mooned anyone I can at least say that!

"Mooning" is when somebody bares their ass from a distance, or, in a moving vehicle. What Peyton did was sexual assault. He's a friggin' pervert. Probably was told by Goodell to retire or be exposed as a pervert. :roflmao:

At least Kobe manned up and admitted he committed adultery Pansy ass Peyton still lies about it.

Well, Peyton was found guilty of a mooning and the woman involved has very questionable character as well. She got rich off of that suing!
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:32 pm

tate793 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
tate793 wrote:

Russell had more to do with the SB drubbing of the Broncos than Peyton had to do with the Broncos beating the Panthers! :snapout:

About the same really IMO. Neither QB had to do much. I know Peyton played Bad but Wilson had it made with his Defense and SPTeams scoring TD's as well.

Plus, Russell shoulda repeated - except Pete called a play, and, like any other disciplined player, he followed coaches order. Woulda been worse had he disobeyed the orders and lost.

I still cant believe Seattle lost that. Tom Brady has to be the luckiest SOB I ever seen in my lifetime LOL.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:27 am

tate793 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
tate793 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Peyton 539 TD's, 71490 Yards
Bradshaw 212 TD's, 27,989 yards
That is their career's!

:roflmao: :waaaaa: "lol4: but yet stats only matter to you when you want to use them against Bird in which Bird at least holds his own against everyone average wise. This is actually real comical and not even close. Peyton obliterates Bradshaw's ass! He smokes everyone in the history of Football actually statistically. So you cant have it both ways, either statistics is the main criteria or it isn't. If you use it in Basketball, use it in Football. I have you here because Peyton is #1.

Yeah, but who won the most SB's?

Who has more Rings? Bill Russell over everyone so he is #1 then. I can play this game as well. Bird 3-2 over LeBron. By the way the lady that accused Peyton of what you suggested in your Post is a proven liar in many instances and a person who sues a lot of people to try and get money. Read the full story and look at the court case in full. - It was a mooning. Her character is questionable. Peyton was in college, college kids do dumb stuff. Not like he raped her or had sex with her. He isn't a pervert. I honestly cant believe the Peyton stuff got dug back up after 20 years. It was a stupid prank. I hate to say it but what Kobe did in Colorado was worse. He had cheated on his wife while in the Pro's and got accused of rape. So we can stop right here. What Tom Brady did was put the integrity of the game in jeopardy regarding him so yes he cheated the Colts. I could care less if the score was 100-0 he still cheated and it has been proven finally. I wish they would suspend his ass for the full season.

But, like you said, you never saw Russell live. Plus, Horry's even got more rings than Bird.

Peyton did more than moon that woman. Just because some court found a punk ass college athlete guilty of a lesser crime than he actually committed doesn't exonerate the person. There's a Stanford swimmer, right now, that was caught raping an unconscious girl behind a dumpster. Two guys chased him down and he was arrested and found guilty in court. But, because his family was rich, and other reasons that I don't care to go into, he only got a 6 month sentence.

http://deadspin.com/stanford-swimmers-n ... 1781559871

Peyton didn't rape anyone, this kid did = huge difference. One incident has nothing to do with the other, not even close. What this kid did, he should do years in prison I agree with you there.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:43 am

tate793 wrote:What it's got to do with Peyton is the act was swept under the carpet and downplayed because he was the qb of the football team. That big-headed (NEVER seen a head that BIG-got no idea how that helmet fits over his noggin! :roflmao: ) podunk chump woulda been hung from the flagpole if he had been just a regular Joe. But because his daddy had fame and fortune he got off just like the Stanford swimmer did.

At worse even the average Joe with a decent lawyer would've only been found guilty of indecent exposure because he flashed his ass. Even if he put his ass in her face for 2 seconds, any good lawyer would still get an indecent exposure decision. Indecent exposure is not even a felony, it's a misdemeanor. What the Stanford kid was rape. Huge difference and not even close. What Peyton did was wrong and if I had a daughter I wouldn't be happy about it, I would be pretty pissed actually but it wasn't nothing life shattering like raping someone! She even got rich over it suing the school and then him. You act like Peyton raped the woman :shrug:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:59 pm

tate793 wrote:Well, two things.

First, the point I am making is that crap gets swept under the rug and whitewashed if you have money and influence.

Second, I have a wife and 3 daughters. I would not want to be Peyton if he had put his anus and his junk in one of their faces. No, it may not have been rape, but, it would have been enough to get him a 3 month stay in the hospital. If money was paid, you can believe there was a degree of guilt.

Friggin' pervert. At least the girl with Kobe willingly went to his room, and, was a known slut. But, a professional athletic trainer should not have been subjected to such. Peyton Manning is a perverted sex offender.

What ever you do, don't head butt him because he would win in a fight then LOL, just kidding. Look I think what he did was wrong and yes he was dick for doing it but this trainer wasn't the best person in the world either. She put people down a lot and cussed at them from what I have read, etc. if you read a lot of what has to do with this. Imagine going to a doctor or dentist and finding out they are basically rude and crude in general, I would never go back to them. Of course if I had a daughter I would be pissed but he didn't have sex with her in any way or rape her so I woudnt go crazy over it. Now if someone raped my daughter I would bring the ol .357 out on that one. What Peyton did was childish and wrong and indecent but like I said she got rich off it. I am not saying this to be funny and I haven't even started drinking yet which I will when the game comes on, but if you want to stick your ass in my face for 2 seconds and pay me 1 million dollars go ahead. She probably got more than that, 300,000 from Tennessee and I am sure he paid her at least a Mill - it was undisclosed.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:00 pm

tate793 wrote:3Peat - like you said - you don't have a daughter (so you can't imagine) nor do you have a wife (again, you have no idea how totally insane you would get). And, it WASN'T JUST HIS ASS! It was his nutsack and the back of his rod. When you touch someone with your genitals -it's sexual assault and/or sexual battery. It's offensive and unwelcomed by the victim. He should have been expelled from school and arrested. But, good ol' Archie opened up the family coffers and made everything ok. Just figure it this way. No college chick was gonna go out with Headquarters. So, he got his jollys where he could. Went back to his dorm room ,laid on his bed and whacked off thinking about it You know the drill. "lol4:

Good God, you make it sound like Peyton is a serial rapist. This woman has sued over 20 people and lies about almost everything and you believe her :roflmao:. Hypothetically if I came at you and said I think Kobe raped the girl in Colorado, you would come up with everything from the court system to defend him because you love him but because you hate Peyton you think he's a pervert :silly3:

-You do know Peyton in his whole pro career has never been in trouble with the law, is married, a great family man to his 2 kids, and even had built a Children's Hospital here in Indianapolis. For all we know this woman trainer might of been talking shit about Peyton like she seemed to do about a lot of others and maybe Peyton got sick of it and mooned her or whatever. I really don't think you know much about the case and you are just bashing Peyton to get me going LOL. No I don't have a daughter but if I had one that was suing people left and right over bogus shit and was an habitual liar then I wouldn't defender her. This wasn't a 1 time deal with this trainer, she has had many other incidents. If this woman was my trainer and I knew how she really was I would refuse to see her. The woman is creepy and a liar.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:33 pm

tate793 wrote:
Hypothetically if I came at you and said I think Kobe raped the girl in Colorado, you would come up with everything from the court system to defend him because you love him but because you hate Peyton you think he's a pervert

Peyton is a pervert. Hate's got nothing to do with it. He's only #3 on my list, behind Paula and Birdshit :roflmao:

It's never been proven he put his junk in her face. She has allegedy lied over the years so much from what I have read who knows what to believe? Why do you hate Pau so much? He helped us win 2 Championships. I also hate using Kobe as an example because I hate people calling him a rapist on other Boards like ESPN, etc. but I had too just to show you how dumb it is calling Peyton a pervert. I don't believe for a minute Kobe raped that girl but he did cheat on his wife = Not life shattering but that had to hurt his wife deeply. Then again most pro athletes cheat, Magic did as well and we know where that got him!

What's Peggy's number? :beavis:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:23 pm

tate793 wrote:
What's Peggy's number? :beavis:

Why? So you can put your junk in her face? Then, you'd get sued for your sandals, your moped, your Kobe jersey and your 2 bottles of Crown. (Chivas Regal is better - if you gotta drink that stuff). Real men would drink what's called a Single Malt Scotch Image. But, you probably would have to save up for a couple weeks to do that. :roflmao: Or, maybe Metta's drink of choice Image Hennessy V.S.O.P. (Very Special Old Pale)Privilege. That won't cost you quite as much as the Single Malt Macallan but you'll still have to save up for it.

Crown is great stuff, it's smooth and 80 Proof! I have never tried Scotch LOL. I always have heard people talk about it, been at party's where it was but have never drink it.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:28 pm

Just made a Crown on ice. Game 4 on the horizon. Lets see what King James brings tonight?
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:33 pm

So far the REFS are really helping the Cavs. HCA is huge :roflmao: Warriors only down 6.
3Peatkb24

PreviousNext

Return to LakerTalk