The NBA Finals Thread

The NBA Finals Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue May 31, 2016 11:54 am

I analyzed both Rosters just now and the Cavs don't have an advantage at any position in the Starting Lineup or Bench except SF = LeBron. I don't see anyway they can win this series. I guess if Curry isn't near 100% that could be their shot, he is having a left knee problem. If he even stays 80% healthy and plays like he did last night the Warriors will win this going away though. Here are the matchups:
PG's Curry>Irving
SG's Klay>JR
SF's Iggy<LeBron, LeBron has this but Iggy is a Great Defender. He gave Durant fits in those last 2 games and Durant is a better shooter than LeBron is. Iggy started in Game 7 vs the Thunder so I am assuming Kerr will stick with it.
PF's Green>Love, this is close but Green is the better all-around player.
C's Bogut = Thompson, this is a wash!
Key Bench Players:
Barnes>Frye, Barnes is simply better.
Livingston>Delly, Livingston is simply better.
Speights = Shumpert, this is a wash! Both of these guys have good and bad games equally!
*I didn't even bring up the Warriors also have Ezeli, Varejao, and Barbosa LMAO. Cavs have Mozgov but never use him.
*Coaching Staffs - Warriors>Cavs, Steve Kerr got Coach of the Year and they have Luke as well. Cavs have a Rookie HeadCoach. This isn't even close. You think Steve Kerr and Luke Walton are going to lose to a Rookie HeadCoach?
*Warriors also have HCA

-OK after what I just Posted how in the hell could anyone think the Cavs could win this realistically. The only way is if Curry, Klay, or Green go down with an injury and it keeps them out otherwise I am not buying ESPN's or the NBA Channel's hype that this is going to be a great series.
-All in all if both teams are healthy I have the Warriors winning in 5, 4-1. It will be worse than last season. I thought the Cavs had something good going in last years Finals by playing Mozgov, they didn't have a choice but he played Good actually. Love plays no Defense and he can kill a team if his 3 isn't going in. The Cavs Coaching Staff will be one of their downfalls here.

My breakdown:
Game 1 Warriors win
Game 2 Warriors win
Game 3 Cavs win - LeBron wont go down 3-0 or be swept. The Cavs play their best game here!
Game 4 Warriors steal a close one in Cleveland
Game 5 Warriors wrap it up at home 4-1. Remember it is 2-2-1-1-1, not 2-3-2. Warriors have just played much better competition, have the deeper team, 2 Top 10 players in the league in Curry who is #1, Klay is around 10th or so, a loaded Coaching Staff, and HCA. They also know it would look bad (be embarrassing if they lose in the Finals after winning 73 games).
Last edited by 3Peatkb24 on Tue May 31, 2016 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: The NBA Finals Thread

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue May 31, 2016 12:41 pm

I will add to this, the only way to beat the Warriors is go BIG! That is why the Thunder gave them so much trouble with Ibaka, Adams, Kanter, and Durant's length. If the Cavs play small ball and keep relying on the 3 they have no chance. You cant match the Warriors doing that! I would go as far as playing LeBron at the PG, JR at the SG which is normal, Love at SF, Thompson at PF, and Mozgov at Center. They went BIG last year a lot and had success inside and on the Boards. It worked in the first 3 games and got them a 2-1 lead.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:51 pm

Been reading comments on several other Websites like ESPN, Yahoo, AOL and most Cavs fans wanted the Thunder to win. I don't blame them, if I was a diehard Cavs fan I would also want the Thunder. It's a team LeBron owns and they would have HCA. The only way the Cavs beat the Warriors is if the Warriors get an injury to one of their Stars. Otherwise I see no way that it happens. It could go more than 5 like I am predicting, maybe 6 perhaps but we will see. I am sticking with 4-1 Warriors. A lot of Warriors fans think it will go 7 because they think the NBA is somewhat rigged and the NBA will lose money if it doesn't go 7 :roflmao: They do have a point. Some Warriors fans even think Curry will leave with an injury midway through Game 1 paving the way for a setup Title for LeBron "lol4: Talk about paranoid! I love reading comments on other Boards because of the entertainment I get.
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue May 31, 2016 7:46 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:Been reading comments on several other Websites like ESPN, Yahoo, AOL and most Cavs fans wanted the Thunder to win. I don't blame them, if I was a diehard Cavs fan I would also want the Thunder. It's a team LeBron owns and they would have HCA. The only way the Cavs beat the Warriors is if the Warriors get an injury to one of their Stars. Otherwise I see no way that it happens. It could go more than 5 like I am predicting, maybe 6 perhaps but we will see. I am sticking with 4-1 Warriors. A lot of Warriors fans think it will go 7 because they think the NBA is somewhat rigged and the NBA will lose money if it doesn't go 7 :roflmao: They do have a point. Some Warriors fans even think Curry will leave with an injury midway through Game 1 paving the way for a setup Title for LeBron "lol4: Talk about paranoid! I love reading comments on other Boards because of the entertainment I get.

So Warrior fans think Adam Silver's NBA is telling The Cavs to..........................

images-7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:53 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Been reading comments on several other Websites like ESPN, Yahoo, AOL and most Cavs fans wanted the Thunder to win. I don't blame them, if I was a diehard Cavs fan I would also want the Thunder. It's a team LeBron owns and they would have HCA. The only way the Cavs beat the Warriors is if the Warriors get an injury to one of their Stars. Otherwise I see no way that it happens. It could go more than 5 like I am predicting, maybe 6 perhaps but we will see. I am sticking with 4-1 Warriors. A lot of Warriors fans think it will go 7 because they think the NBA is somewhat rigged and the NBA will lose money if it doesn't go 7 :roflmao: They do have a point. Some Warriors fans even think Curry will leave with an injury midway through Game 1 paving the way for a setup Title for LeBron "lol4: Talk about paranoid! I love reading comments on other Boards because of the entertainment I get.

So Warrior fans think Adam Silver's NBA is telling The Cavs to..........................

images-7.jpg

A lot of people think the NBA is fixed/rigged, they have for years. I don't know what to think to be honest but I still love the sport and always watch LOL
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:03 pm

The 1st 2 games are key. If the Cavs split it will be a long series, if it goes 2-0 Warriors it's over. Warriors just need to win their home games and they win simple as that.
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:10 pm

Sux
Julius Russell

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Warriors 52-43 at Half LOL. Man that LeBron is dominating :afraid: He just doesn't have it when it comes to stepping up beating the Elite teams without MAJOR help. This series is over in 5!
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:15 pm

LeBron definitely proved he is better than Bird tonight. "lol4: :rofl4: This shit is over in 5.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:38 pm

and the same shit continues as LeBron the choker sucks ass, when will people learn. This series will end in 5 like I predicted.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:10 pm

Western Conference is 12-5 since Jordan left the Bulls. Wade has 3 of those. LeBron is going down to the depths yet again.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:11 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Western Conference is 12-5 since Jordan left the Bulls. Wade has 3 of those. LeBron is going down to the depths yet again.

LeBron is the most over hyped athlete of All-Time and one of the biggest chokers of All-Time. Anybody that ranks him over Jordan, Magic, Kobe, or Bird needs to check themselves. He is a fantastic player and probably Top 10 ever but not better than those 4 guys. When will people wake up and realize this? He isn't better than Kareem, Shaq, or Timmy either and I have seen these guys I have mentioned live. Tonight was an absolute joke, if he loses Game 2 I will just have to have to say :WTFface: The guy just doesn't have what all the players I mentioned have, having said that he is Great and Top 10 ever but he isn't near the guys I mentioned. Tate if you think he is better than Bird than more power to you, he isn't and I think you know it. The guy is soft is tissue! Wade is the man that gave him 2 rings! That's another subject, nobody on here gives Wade that much credit, dude was Great and it is starting to prove out more and more.
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:12 pm

Looks like Andre "Medulla Oblongata" (or is it Igoudala?) is officially the Lebron stopper! He only scored 2 points on Igoudala. Also Curry & Klay only score 20 points yet The Warriors still beat the Lebron's by 15 points! :roflmao:

images-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lakers4Life

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:57 pm

LeBron was bullying his way to the basket, I think he wanted to go back to the Crab Dribble.
lakerevolution

Postby KobeMVP888 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:01 am

Who can't be happy for "warriors" like Iggy and Shawn Livingston? Hell, I'd root for those guys if they were on the Clippsterns! The thing I loved the most about last night's game was the fact that the Dubs defeated a completely healthy LeBrons squad essentially without their two best players. I can see why they'd do it that way given the excuse from last year's Finals that the Cavs would have won if Kyrie and Love had been healthy. So the Dubs reversed it on them and I loved it!

I am a Lakers fan first and a fan of the Western Conference second and there is nothing not to like about the Warriors. Jerry West is a consultant, Phil Jackson protege Steve Kerr is their head coach and Luke Walton is his assistant. Being a U of A grad, I love that Kerr, Walton and Iggy are a big part of this, too.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Next

Return to LakerTalk