MLB - the 7th Inning Stretch

Re: MLB - the 7th Inning Stretch

Postby lakerevolution » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Aaaah, ok -- because after I posted about it, I saw the edit option on my latest post. Makes sense. Proofread your shit and get your facts straight before you hit that SUBMIT button! :drunk:
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Yankees :xclaphands: Way to go! 1-1 now and you have HFA. Huge win!
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby NuggetsCountry » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:14 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:What Rev is talking about is, we do not have the Edit option after 30 minutes. I wish we still did.

Fixed. Just tell me when something sux!
Image :yeahthat:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

{ IMAGES }: 7

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:20 am

NuggetsCountry wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:What Rev is talking about is, we do not have the Edit option after 30 minutes. I wish we still did.

The Yankees didn't suck tonight! How's your health, Nuggz?
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby NuggetsCountry » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:14 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:
NuggetsCountry wrote:

marginal................... doing my bucket list.......for real.................

go Yanks!
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:53 am

Thanks Nuggs. I am real happy with this Site, thanks for the Edit improvement. You have created an awesome Site. With the Lakers getting better we should have more activity in here when the season starts. We had 47 guests in here the other day. By the way, I hate the RedSox, Go Yankees. Just win your 2 home games and you knock them off.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:32 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:
NuggetsCountry wrote:

marginal................... doing my bucket list.......for real.................

go Yanks!

Nuggs - sorry to hear that you're still suffering, but having met you I know you're a fighter and a tough S.O.B. Are you still 3000' up on the side of a mountain? We definitely need to work on re-detailing and expanding this site, despite the risk of spambots. Does a paid site offer more protection, flexibility and easier ability to register new members?

Regale us with your bucket list -- we may need to add some to ours as well! :kingclaphands:
lakerevolution

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:45 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:marginal................... doing my bucket list.......for real.................

go Yanks!

Keep on fighting, my friend! Enlighten us re your bucket list. I'm doing same because I'm a full-time lawyer and full-time caregiver to my ailing wife. Her sister came here to care for my wife for a week and I went to Cartagena, Colombia by myself. Her caregivers will sleep here in a couple of weeks so I can (try to) enjoy the 30th Annual Tooz (the golf event I do with my buddies annually .. 30 years .. pretty mind blowing. In mid-January, I have my round trip flight scheduled for Playa Del Carmen for 4 days/nights at an all-inclusive resort to enjoy 3 shows of Dead & Company. 4 days and nights of white sand beaches on the Caribbean with a bunch of Dead Heads. That'll be a "trip"!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:21 pm

Fuckin bums . . 5 stranded in the 8th and 9th to lose by one run . . while Milwaukee rests. We'll get 'em tomorrow.
lakerevolution

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:48 am

lakerevolution wrote:Fuckin bums . . 5 stranded in the 8th and 9th to lose by one run . . while Milwaukee rests. We'll get 'em tomorrow.

Fun game though. It looks like the Braves organization has gotten its shit back together. They'll be a fun team to watch the next few years. Don't worry about dem Bums tho. I think we may see a rematch in the WS this year.
KobeMVP888

Postby NuggetsCountry » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:58 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:
NuggetsCountry wrote:marginal................... doing my bucket list.......for real.................

go Yanks!

Keep on fighting, my friend! Enlighten us re your bucket list. I'm doing same because I'm a full-time lawyer and full-time caregiver to my ailing wife. Her sister came here to care for my wife for a week and I went to Cartagena, Colombia by myself. Her caregivers will sleep here in a couple of weeks so I can (try to) enjoy the 30th Annual Tooz (the golf event I do with my buddies annually .. 30 years .. pretty mind blowing. In mid-January, I have my round trip flight scheduled for Playa Del Carmen for 4 days/nights at an all-inclusive resort to enjoy 3 shows of Dead & Company. 4 days and nights of white sand beaches on the Caribbean with a bunch of Dead Heads. That'll be a "trip"!

Hey Ken! I am glad you are getting some reprieves from that difficult duty.

Just got back from 10 days in Maui.
April is Machu Picchu & Galapagos for a month total.
Hoping to last long enough for a month long Italy trip we planned 5 years ago, then I am done.

Wife did India & Nepal 2 months ago, but I was not healthy enough to go.
We wanted to do Egypt & an African picture safari, but (tall+white as shit+old as fuck+no gun=not a good idea) LOL

I hope you get your gold adventure in!

I have not watched any Laker games yet. I now know how much Kobe made my day when he played championship ball for us...............

I setup the fantasy league in case anybody wanted to play & gave 3Peat admin rights to that league for the future..............
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

Postby NuggetsCountry » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:01 am

lakerevolution wrote:
NuggetsCountry wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:
NuggetsCountry wrote:

go Yanks!

Nuggs - sorry to hear that you're still suffering, but having met you I know you're a fighter and a tough S.O.B. Are you still 3000' up on the side of a mountain? We definitely need to work on re-detailing and expanding this site, despite the risk of spambots. Does a paid site offer more protection, flexibility and easier ability to register new members?

Regale us with your bucket list -- we may need to add some to ours as well! :kingclaphands:

9000' up a mountainside

most of the "guests" are Russian spambots. If anybody knows when a real friend is trying to register just PM me and I'll get them setup.
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:50 am

NuggetsCountry wrote:Hey Ken! I am glad you are getting some reprieves from that difficult duty.

Just got back from 10 days in Maui.
April is Machu Picchu & Galapagos for a month total.
Hoping to last long enough for a month long Italy trip we planned 5 years ago, then I am done.

Wife did India & Nepal 2 months ago, but I was not healthy enough to go.
We wanted to do Egypt & an African picture safari, but (tall+white as shit+old as fuck+no gun=not a good idea) LOL

I hope you get your gold adventure in!

I have not watched any Laker games yet. I now know how much Kobe made my day when he played championship ball for us...............

I setup the fantasy league in case anybody wanted to play & gave 3Peat admin rights to that league for the future..............

Very, very cool! Italy is my favorite vacation destination. It simply has everything. Yeah, my trips are just little reprieves for now, but I will take what I can get at this point. I have never been busier at work, which is both a blessing and a curse.

Never mind all that. Aaron Fucking Judge, baby! #AllRise Here's to Sevvy pitching a gem tonight at least into the 6th inning. If we can get the lead or even be tied going into the 6th, we'll beat these guys!

GO YANKEES!

:mariano:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:56 pm

The Astros look like a machine, they may Repeat :shrug: . They are polishing off the Indians! At this point with my Cubbies out of it, I would like to see the Dodgers win it all, if not I am fine with the Yankees. As long as the RedSox, Brewers, or Astros don't win it all, then it's all good with me.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:30 pm

Looking at all the WS Champions from this decade, IMO and not being biased the Cubs still have had the best team assembled from 2016. Having said that, if the Astros Repeat I would have my doubts that Cubs team could beat this Astros team. If the Red Sox win it all, their 108-54 record would be the best out of any team to win it all this decade and it would be tough to say then they do not have the best team. That is a shitload of wins! The 2016 Cubs still hold that mark at 103-58. The Giants have won 3 WS = 2010/2012/2014 but by my eye test they weren't better than the 2016 Cubs or the 2017 Astros. The 2017 Astros went 101-61. The 2018 Astros are 103-59 and defending their Championship strongly, they made mince meat out of the Indians! None of those Giants teams even came close to 100 wins. The Giants had MadBum and he saved those Giants teams over and over again the Playoffs. Cubs had Arrieta and Lester in their prime though Pitching out of their ass (Chapman too) and Verlander is just downright nasty for the Astros. The Astros whole freakin lineup is a Homerun or extra base Hit waiting to happen much like in 2016 with the Cubs (Bryant and Rizzo)!
3Peatkb24

PreviousNext

Return to LakerTalk