3Peat's list of Greatest Players he has seen live

Re: 3Peat's list of Greatest Players he has seen live

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed May 18, 2016 2:07 am

tate793 wrote:Pau was here for seven years. Only 2 of those years (the two championship years) were positive. Pau's Laker career percentage is .285. That sucks. Pau got tossed around like a barbie doll in the Finals by KG, Big Baby and Leon Powe. Cost us the Finals. Sure, he helped us win the banner the two following seasons. But, after that, he gave away 2 banners by playing like a dick wipe against Dallas and OKC. Personally flushing those seasons down the toilet - all because his pee pee wasn't big enough (like Elgin's) to satisfy Silvia. He knew exactly why shit went down the way it did. Silvia was a hootchie momma.

She's that kinda chic. So, ShanWOW hit that thang!

Is that boobie? :beavis:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed May 18, 2016 2:10 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:I should just go ahead and say my Top 5 that I have seen live is
1. Jordan
2. Magic
3. Kareem
4. Kobe
5. LeBron over Bird, Duncan, and Shaq. I think it obvious what is about to happen. Cavs are getting ready to steamroll everyone because the Warriors are playing like bitches. The way the Warriors played last night almost looked phony. They were turning it over at an alarming rate and even Curry was throwing silly passes.

I still would take Shaq in a Draft over any of them except Jordan, Magic, Kareem, and Kobe. If you offered me LeBron or Shaq, I am taking Shaq. I just rank LeBron higher because he has 4 League MVP's, IF LEBRON WINS THE TITLE THIS SEASON, if the Cavs lose than my rankings stay the same!
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed May 18, 2016 2:46 am

I think the media pissed the wrong person off by voting Curry unanimous MVP, LeBron looks like he is on a mission after what I seen tonight! I think it's over and I am already putting him 5th on my list. Tate you win but Bird is still Top 10 ever and IMO has had a better career than Shaq and Duncan. He didn't win more Titles or score as many Points but he won more MVP's and you have to factor in the era they played in. Bird would've won 5 Championships had he not played us and you know it. He and Magic saved the NBA and you cant debate that.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed May 18, 2016 2:56 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:
tate793 wrote:Pau was here for seven years. Only 2 of those years (the two championship years) were positive. Pau's Laker career percentage is .285. That sucks. Pau got tossed around like a barbie doll in the Finals by KG, Big Baby and Leon Powe. Cost us the Finals. Sure, he helped us win the banner the two following seasons. But, after that, he gave away 2 banners by playing like a dick wipe against Dallas and OKC. Personally flushing those seasons down the toilet - all because his pee pee wasn't big enough (like Elgin's) to satisfy Silvia. He knew exactly why shit went down the way it did. Silvia was a hootchie momma.

She's that kinda chic. So, ShanWOW hit that thang!

Is that boobie? :beavis:

That is boobies and booty :LOBtrophy:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed May 18, 2016 3:14 pm

tate793 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:I think the media pissed the wrong person off by voting Curry unanimous MVP, LeBron looks like he is on a mission after what I seen tonight! I think it's over and I am already putting him 5th on my list. Tate you win but Bird is still Top 10 ever and IMO has had a better career than Shaq and Duncan. He didn't win more Titles or score as many Points but he won more MVP's and you have to factor in the era they played in. Bird would've won 5 Championships had he not played us and you know it. He and Magic saved the NBA and you cant debate that.

Of course you think that. Bird is better than anybody as far as you're concerned. He's better than Reggie, Paul George. Wish I could be a fly on the wall when you would wake up from a dream and find out that Bird, Pau, Andrew, Peyton and Magic were all up for MVP in the same sport. You wouldn't/couldn't do nothing but sit there and cry and pee on your self. Fact is Bird didn't win five titles, Bird didn't have a better career than Shaq or Timmy. Magic saved the Lakers and the NBA just like Elgin did. You keep throwing up that era shit. Magic was basically the only competition Bird had. Lebron had to compete against Kobe, Melo, Wade, Durant, DRose, Paul George, Steph, Klay, Shaq, Timmy, Kawhi, KG, Anthony Davis, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Paul Pierce, Wiggins, Nash, Dirk, Bosh...gimme a break from that bullshit, 3Peat. If I coulda,woulda, shoulda don't matter a hill of beans. Bird wasn't the athlete that Magic or any of those guys were. He's better than Pau, but, Bird couldn't do crap at Rucker Park or in the Drew League. He'd get smoked and posterized. PLUS, HE'S A STINKIN' GREENIE!!! :dedhors:

No when I do lists I just don't let biased hatred influence me. My lists aren't about who I hate or who I love, they are about looking at all the critera involved then I form an opinion. If it was a love fest I would have James Worthy in my Top 5 (I think he is a Top 40 player ever though). I have Posted many times I couldn't stand Larry Bird but you ignore that fact for some reason and you think I loved the guy for some reason?? I hated his ass during the 80's and I hated the Celtics but I also respected Bird and that team - They were Great no matter how you want to slice it. Bird's only competition wasn't just Magic either. Did you even watch the 80's? Bird went against Doctor J and Philly and he got the better of them in his career, went against Isiah's Pistons and beat them in 1987, and by the way he eliminated Jordan led teams several times with sweeps. His teams also beat Dominique's Hawks as well.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Wed May 18, 2016 8:18 pm

I see no bootie cheeks
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Yeah I seen this on the Kimmel show. What's he going to say though that he's the best? Magic isn't like that, he's humble. I bet Kobe would say Magic was better if asked today. I can probably dig something up from the past where Kobe has said this in an interview. It's really a debate that can go either way, both are Top 5 players on any list - well they should be, I have seen some lists that have Kobe around 10th which is ridiculous. As great as Kobe was I would still take Magic. Magic led his team to 9 Finals in 12 seasons and won just as many Championships as Kobe. As much as LeBron has went to the Finals = 6, he would still need to make 3 more to catch Magic in that category. Kobe has the most Points in Laker history which is fact and better longevity but Magic has almost twice as many Assists and played 7 seasons less game wise. Magic was also way more Efficient shooting a much higher % for his career. I also think Magic was a better leader, he made everyone around better than anyone I have ever seen.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed May 25, 2016 10:27 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:My list of Greatest players I have seen live, basically since I can remember (1977 to now is factored in = 40 seasons of Basketball as of May 9th, 2016). I base it on - Eye test, Stats, Overall games won by a player, Playoff games won, Rings won by a player and how important that player was to winning those rings, League MVP's won by a player, Finals MVP's won by a player, A players clutch play, A players athleticism, A players basketball IQ, What era the player played in, A players longevity, A players leadership, and How dominant a player has been at his position. I am a little biased toward players that played in the 80's I admit but to me that was the best decade of basketball that I have witnessed. My SWEET 16 list:
1. Michael Jordan
2. Magic Johnson
3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
4. Kobe Bryant - his 4th place status is secure even if Tim wins #6. Tim is now a minimal Role Player.
5. Larry Bird
6. Tim Duncan
7. Shaq O'Neal
8. LeBron James
9. Hakeem Olajuwon
10. Moses Malone
11. Karl Malone
12. Julius Erving 'DOC'
13. Isiah Thomas
14. Dwyane Wade
15. Charles Barkley
16. Dirk Nowitzki
-Tate, I have Bird higher than Duncan because to me he played in a much tougher era. He would have 5 Rings had he not played against Magic's Lakers. I know all-time statistically Bird doesn't measure up to Duncan or LeBron before you blast my list but you have to factor in every component I listed above and Bird even still has more Rings regarding LeBron 3-2. If LeBron can lead the Cavs to a Title beating the Warriors or Spurs I will put him 5th over Bird, Duncan, and Shaq because that will show me he can win without Wade and he is the best player on his team obviously so his value to his team winning is very high if they win it all. Tate you will win your debate then, I'll say he is better than Bird if that happens.

*I will also add by the Eye test, Steph Curry and Kevin Durant are Hall of Fame players already!

-I had a list like this similar on our old Site and Craig said it was my best work. I just revamped it up a bit and updated everything! I want to see what LeBron does moving forward, his legacy is about winning one for the Land, we will see??

Yep like I said by the eye test Durant is a Hall of Famer! Any doubts now? Curry is too with his Ring and 2 MVP's but Durant always gets dissed by the media. LeBron and Curry get all the glory. Go ThunderS! Looking back at what I posted I guess LeBron will have to beat the Thunder instead LOL which he definitely could. Man did the Spurs and Warriors peter out!
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:22 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:My list of Greatest players I have seen live, basically since I can remember (1977 to now is factored in = 40 seasons of Basketball as of May 9th, 2016). I base it on - Eye test, Stats, Overall games won by a player, Playoff games won, Rings won by a player and how important that player was to winning those rings, League MVP's won by a player, Finals MVP's won by a player, A players clutch play, A players athleticism, A players basketball IQ, What era the player played in, A players longevity, A players leadership, and How dominant a player has been at his position. I am a little biased toward players that played in the 80's I admit but to me that was the best decade of basketball that I have witnessed. My SWEET 16 list:
1. Michael Jordan
2. Magic Johnson
3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
4. Kobe Bryant - his 4th place status is secure even if Tim wins #6. Tim is now a minimal Role Player.
5. Larry Bird
6. Tim Duncan
7. Shaq O'Neal
8. LeBron James
9. Hakeem Olajuwon
10. Moses Malone
11. Karl Malone
12. Julius Erving 'DOC'
13. Isiah Thomas
14. Dwyane Wade
15. Charles Barkley
16. Dirk Nowitzki
-Tate, I have Bird higher than Duncan because to me he played in a much tougher era. He would have 5 Rings had he not played against Magic's Lakers. I know all-time statistically Bird doesn't measure up to Duncan or LeBron before you blast my list but you have to factor in every component I listed above and Bird even still has more Rings regarding LeBron 3-2. If LeBron can lead the Cavs to a Title beating the Warriors or Spurs I will put him 5th over Bird, Duncan, and Shaq because that will show me he can win without Wade and he is the best player on his team obviously so his value to his team winning is very high if they win it all. Tate you will win your debate then, I'll say he is better than Bird if that happens.

*I will also add by the Eye test, Steph Curry and Kevin Durant are Hall of Fame players already!

-I had a list like this similar on our old Site and Craig said it was my best work. I just revamped it up a bit and updated everything! I want to see what LeBron does moving forward, his legacy is about winning one for the Land, we will see??

I have LeBron Top 8 out of who I have seen live so I give him huge respect. If he wins it all this season I put him 5th just below Kobe. All-Time LeBron is 10th because Wilt and Russell belong in the Top 10 no matter how anyone slices it. Oscar Robertson is laughing at me.
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk