Kobe's last game is going to be insane!!

Kobe's last game is going to be insane!!

Postby Lakers4Life » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:51 pm

Kobe's last game is going to be insane!!!

First off, the national anthem is going to be played by the Red Hot Chili Peppers bass player's going to be doing it Hendrix style.

Then, there's gonna be a long tribute video for the Mamba.

Next, the Lakers are going to be bringing out 30 of Kobe's greatest teammates including Shaq, Harper, Horry, Fox and many more. The Lakers are also gonna be giving out gifts at this time.

The man who's mainly incharge of the ceremony part, Black, said that, "It's absolutely unprecedented for the regular season," Later adding that it may be NBA finals level...

It's going to be even bigger behind the scenes too as aparently Kobe's movie guys want 5 camera crews for the game as oppose to the 1 that's been following him around this season.

If you couldn't tell from that, it's gonna be insane. Get ready.
Lakers4Life

Re: Kobe's last game is going to be insane!!

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:32 pm

It better be nationally televised.
lakerevolution

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:02 pm

I guess I'm going to get my money's worth!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:04 pm

lakerevolution wrote:It better be nationally televised.

ESPN 2. The Ocho menos Seis.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:23 pm

It will be on ESPN 2. Yes it should be a real entertaining night. Looking forward to watching the game. I am not sure how much of the pre-game stuff they will show live though?
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:02 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:It will be on ESPN 2. Yes it should be a real entertaining night. Looking forward to watching the game. I am not sure how much of the pre-game stuff they will show live though?

I'm sure Time Warner Sports Cable Network will show every little but of it. Maybe you can stream it somehow. I'm going to get up there early in the afternoon because it will be a sea of Purple & Gold like an NBA Finals Game 7. It will be the last "big" Lakers game for a long, long time.
KobeMVP888

Postby Lakers4Life » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:28 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:It will be on ESPN 2. Yes it should be a real entertaining night. Looking forward to watching the game. I am not sure how much of the pre-game stuff they will show live though?

I'm sure Time Warner Sports Cable Network will show every little but of it. Maybe you can stream it somehow. I'm going to get up there early in the afternoon because it will be a sea of Purple & Gold like an NBA Finals Game 7. It will be the last "big" Lakers game for a long, long time.

Biggest game since game 7 in the NBA Finals. Kobe the legend Bryant's last game. It would be awesome if he drops 40 or even 50 like Shaq challenged him to do. But the biggest question is what's over/under of me shedding a tear that night? (I haven't cried since my mother passed away). I bet Kobe's eyes will get moist.
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:10 am

Lakers4Life wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

Biggest game since game 7 in the NBA Finals. Kobe the legend Bryant's last game. It would be awesome if he drops 40 or even 50 like Shaq challenged him to do. But the biggest question is what's over/under of me shedding a tear that night? (I haven't cried since my mother passed away). I bet Kobe's eyes will get moist.

Sports wise I have to honestly say the only times I have cried was when Magic announced his retirement (HIV), when Peyton was leaving Indy with his Press Conference, and I have a feeling this will be the 3rd! Looking forward to Wednesday night. I even took the night off work in honor of Kobe.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am

My Top 3 favorite players of all-time and what they meant to the teams I root for would go as:
1. Magic
2. Peyton
3. Kobe
I loved Kareem, Worthy, and Shaq but Kobe had a greater impact on the Lakers than those other players IMO. I put Peyton 2nd because Indianapolis never wins shit :waaaaa: and because of him we won a SB. Anyway it will be Crown time come Wednesday to honor Kobe Bryant. We wont see another player like him to play for the Lakers again in our lifetime unfortunately.
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk