New blog information, instructions, and mods

Re: New blog information, instructions, and mods

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:22 pm

I dont see anything that shows when a post has been liked/by who (as it did in the old site)
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:33 pm

lakerevolution wrote:I dont see anything that shows when a post has been liked/by who (as it did in the old site)

Excellent add on, can see who Thanks who now. This Site has everything pretty much, great job once again Nuggs. I like it better than the old one. Cyber who? - just kidding when I say that, hopefully Cyber is doing great I always liked him + he got us started with the old Site so he will always be a Brethren to me.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby NuggetsCountry » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:16 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
lakerevolution wrote:I dont see anything that shows when a post has been liked/by who (as it did in the old site)

Excellent add on, can see who Thanks who now. This Site has everything pretty much, great job once again Nuggs. I like it better than the old one. Cyber who? - just kidding when I say that, hopefully Cyber is doing great I always liked him + he got us started with the old Site so he will always be a Brethren to me.

I got CCX to answer me, recently, and he gave me some hints on getting started. Unfortunately nobody had the files backed up, so I had to start from scratch and guess our old site features. I added some I wanted all along, like the Schedule button, and new backgrounds. MVP now has a full backup, also. He & I will keep copies of everything, in case we need to reinvent it again. Hopefully not, but we'll have it backed up in 3 different locations, now (I have all my stuff on the cloud with IDRIVE - a great backup!). I hand MVP a full backup once we get to :goofylaf: stable baselines.

I'm hoping we can get most all back from years ago, so we can get more input on the blog and more ideas for me to work on. :nailbiter:
Image :yeahthat:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

{ IMAGES }: 7

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:37 pm

When I joined the ESPN Laker page (Hollinger's), Sam (Truefan) and the entire Jedi Council were already in full swing in the middle of our back-to-back title run. Winning will do that. I think the more wins we see, the more participation we'll get. Just seems to be human nature.
lakerevolution

Summer 2016 changes?

Postby NuggetsCountry » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:26 am

I will have some time once summer rolls around to fix things and/or make some mods to the blog. We seem to have been stable for a while now, so that is good news. Ken & I have the most recent baseline backed up just in case................

My mind is blank right now on features needed and fixes needed, so I welcome input to those tasks. if you have any to contribute. PM me with suggestions, so we don't clutter up this thread.

Once next season rolls around we will need to change out some graphics, but that will have to wait until we have them available. I can do smilies any time you have one to add or move up the list.

See my list below on how I prioritize or characterize requests. That hasn't changed! :roflmao:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:34 am

Hopefully Kevin Durant and Ben Simmons will be in the background Brethren. It sucks Kobe is retiring, not sure what direction our FO is wanting?
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Thu May 05, 2016 9:45 pm

So . . can we change the banner?
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:56 am

Nuggs

Just put a time limit on how long you can edit a Post. Put it at least 45 minutes because we all make spelling error's and even log off than log back on and re-read what we Posted and even catch error's then. We shouldn't eliminate the edit option because I have caught several error's I have made after I hit send and I am sure others have as well. Just a put a time limit on it so someone cant go back hours later and erase their Post.
3Peatkb24

Postby NuggetsCountry » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:04 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:Nuggs

Just put a time limit on how long you can edit a Post. Put it at least 45 minutes because we all make spelling error's and even log off than log back on and re-read what we Posted and even catch error's then. We shouldn't eliminate the edit option because I have caught several error's I have made after I hit send and I am sure others have as well. Just a put a time limit on it so someone cant go back hours later and erase their Post.

I already set it to 30 minutes for both edit and delete. Ken & I can always be PMed to do any option, later. I thought 30 minutes was fine, but 45 is fine also. We don't need people killing their posts to make the blog look confusing and out of sync. Probably all who are left will not do that type of behavior.
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:55 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Nuggs

I already set it to 30 minutes for both edit and delete. Ken & I can always be PMed to do any option, later. I thought 30 minutes was fine, but 45 is fine also. We don't need people killing their posts to make the blog look confusing and out of sync. Probably all who are left will not do that type of behavior.

30 is fine. Great minds think a like LOL. I was thinking 30 or 45 and figured you had a way of setting that.
3Peatkb24

Postby NuggetsCountry » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:03 am

I started to change out some header graphics, which will be in flux until things get rolling in October. Kobe's legacy is still the best thing we got until somebody better comes along. :roflmao: I will add the new schedule graphics and links once they become available for the regular season, also, along with new team member graphics.

I will take suggestions, in line with my usual parameters for consideration! :roflmao:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:04 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:I started to change out some header graphics, which will be in flux until things get rolling in October. Kobe's legacy is still the best thing we got until somebody better comes along. :roflmao: I will add the new schedule graphics and links once they become available for the regular season, also, along with new team member graphics.

I will take suggestions, in line with my usual parameters for consideration! :roflmao:

Yeah I am fine with keeping it the same. Nothing wrong with keeping Kobe up. We are just honoring his retirement.
3Peatkb24

Postby NuggetsCountry » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:02 pm

Added some new header graphics, plus updated the Lakers Schedule button to next year's schedule.
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

Postby Lakers4Life » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:22 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:Added some new header graphics, plus updated the Lakers Schedule button to next year's schedule.

Thanks Nuggs!!
Lakers4Life

Re:Trolls!

Postby NuggetsCountry » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:58 pm

Got some MFers sneak in somehow and setup a bunch of Russian & Ecuadorian names and posts. Got em this time, but gotta watch out for em. :pissedkobe:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to LakerTalk