Gm 79: Lakers at Pelicans GAME THREAD

Re: Gm 79: Lakers at Pelicans GAME THREAD

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:14 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Bad Front Office managing and bad coaching are probably 40% of the problem at most. The other 70% (yes, we are 110% of a franchise) has been the ripple effect of every crazy unimaginable unfortunate unbelievable unceremonious thing that has happened since Kobe, Pau and Lamar repeated in 2010.

We got locked out.

Yeah I have been more frustrated with our FO more than anything but that has been going on for 3 years with me and just keeps building. I have been super patient with them but I felt like after last summer's fail they have ran out of rope now. We didn't do diddly regarding picking up anyone other than Lou Williams who at best is a Good role player. Roy Hibbert is washed up so that was a fail, we continue to keep Kelly and Sacre on the Roster! Why I have no idea. I didn't even agree with our Draft pick either, I wanted Okafor. If we don't pick anyone up this summer or make a big trade, we are going to stink again more than likely. We need impact players like a DeRozen, Whiteside, or Batum or make a trade for Cousins for example. We need to get lucky and land Ben Simmons as well but it will take him at least a season before he is any good. Perhaps our FO needs a major overhaul? Perhaps we need a Coaching change? A new look even may make the Lakers more interesting to watch. Being able to post about other things in here has really helped, so has Fantasy Basketball as well.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk