Game Of Zones: Kobe's "The Purple" Retirement

Game Of Zones: Kobe's "The Purple" Retirement

Postby Lakers4Life » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:57 pm

Lakers4Life

Re: Game Of Zones: Kobe's "The Purple" Retirement

Postby Lakers4Life » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:07 am

He scored 81 points in one single game he's Kobe "The Mamba" Bryant.

Gold like me teeth purple like me drank it's Kobe "The Mamba" Bryant
Lakers4Life

Postby Lakers4Life » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:09 am

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this is good stuff. It has so many funny details. Gots me cracking up over here.
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:39 am

Nah Craig I love it! The Dwight Howard Teddy Bear made me spit my beer out :waaaaa:. You are like me as in every time you Post something it generally gets little response, like my Greatest Player list. Which you would think would get tons of hits but I have Posted that so many times that even people that like me probably think I have Posted about it too much and are sick of it. People like Tate think I don't know anything anyway - sarcasm because I wasn't born before 1950. I ask a simple question like, what do you guys think about Yao Ming being inducted into the Hall of Fame and it got totally ignored and that was something NEW. You would think at least 4 or 5 people would've responded to that or would respond to Allen Iverson making the Hall of Fame. I honestly even thought Robert would respond to Allen Iverson getting in. I even tried to make my thread different and got 0 response. At least you did respond to my Greatest Player List. I think most people in here just want the season to end so I don't blame them and Kenny is always 100% on the Game Day Threads so I appreciate that greatly. Regarding this Thread, Great stuff Brethren! It is just depressing Kobe is going out like this at 16-62 and our franchise is in total disarray so it's tough to laugh at anything at this point.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:49 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:Nah Craig I love it! The Dwight Howard Teddy bear made me spit my beer out :waaaaa:. You are like me as in every time you Post something it generally gets little response, like my Greatest Player list which you would think would get tons of hits but I have Posted that so many times that even people that like me probably think I have Posted about it too much and are sick of it People like Tate think I don't know anything anyway - sarcasm because I wasn't born before 1950. I ask a simple question like, what do you guys think about Yao Ming being inducted into the Hall of Fame and it got totally ignored and that was something NEW. You would think at least 4 or 5 people would've responded to that or would respond to Allen Iverson making the Hall of Fame. I even tried to make my thread a different and got 0 response. At least you did respond to my greatest player list. I think most people in here just want the season to end so I don't blame them and Kenny is always 100% on the Game Day Threads so I appreciate that greatly. Regarding this Thread Great stuff Brethren, it is just depressing Kobe is going out like this at 16-62 and our franchise is in total disarray.

Yeah, you're right 3-Peat. I trip out when nobody responds to certain threads or comments. That's what I like about you. You come from the Hollinger board. Back then our forum had tons of traffic. But like you said times are rough being a Laker fan. I salute you true Laker fan. You keep this forum a rocking!

Ps I missed a few of your posts also. My bad for not commenting.
Lakers4Life

Postby Lakers4Life » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:51 am

By the way, you're right. That Dwight part was funny!! Also notice Kobe's facial expressions. They look just like him!!
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:09 am

Lakers4Life wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Nah Craig I love it! The Dwight Howard Teddy bear made me spit my beer out :waaaaa:. You are like me as in every time you Post something it generally gets little response, like my Greatest Player list which you would think would get tons of hits but I have Posted that so many times that even people that like me probably think I have Posted about it too much and are sick of it People like Tate think I don't know anything anyway - sarcasm because I wasn't born before 1950. I ask a simple question like, what do you guys think about Yao Ming being inducted into the Hall of Fame and it got totally ignored and that was something NEW. You would think at least 4 or 5 people would've responded to that or would respond to Allen Iverson making the Hall of Fame. I even tried to make my thread a different and got 0 response. At least you did respond to my greatest player list. I think most people in here just want the season to end so I don't blame them and Kenny is always 100% on the Game Day Threads so I appreciate that greatly. Regarding this Thread Great stuff Brethren, it is just depressing Kobe is going out like this at 16-62 and our franchise is in total disarray.

Yeah, you're right 3-Peat. I trip out when nobody responds to certain threads or comments. That's what I like about you. You come from the Hollinger board. Back then our forum had tons of traffic. But like you said times are rough being a Laker fan. I salute you true Laker fan. You keep this forum a rocking!

Ps I missed a few of your posts also. My bad for not commenting.

No big deal Craig, I love everyone in here but you would think when you are I Post something, we would at least get 1 response haha considering we are from Hollingers/Sam. I always respond to someone when they Post. My Greatest Player List isn't nothing new so people probably skim through it and say yeah decent list but no need to respond, pretty much the same ol thing. I was a little surprised that nobody commented on Yao or Iverson getting into the Hall of Fame though, or Zelmo for that matter. I just thought that would be something that would interest people. In a way I kind of feel responsible for Tate not Posting because I know he hates Bird and yet I stick up for Bird eventhough I hated Bird and hate the Celtics. I just try to be unbiased when ranking players. Hell, Tate was the one that talked me out of putting Russell at #5 and moving Kobe up. Because I did have Russell 5, Kobe 6. I have never had Bird ranked better than Kobe or Magic though. I also have never had Russell rated higher than Wilt. I think my rankings of Elgin made him sick of my Posts as well. If he would look at any list made up by even anyone that was born before 1950 or 1960, not 1 person has Elgin ranked in the Top 10. You have to win at least 1 or 2 Championships to go with your accolades to be in the Top 10 and that is common sense. If Championships didn't matter fucking Karl Malone would be Top 5 . Tate questions, how can I have Bird rated higher than Duncan because Duncan has more Championships and more Finals MVP's basically saying I am crazy. OK, Bird has more Championships than Elgin and more Finals MVP's so how is that not hypocritical? Bird has more League MVP's than Elgin as well.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk