Postby Lakers4Life » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:15 pm

The young core:

Jordan Clarkson: 26/6
D'Angelo Russell: 16/4
Julius Randle: 13/14
Lakers4Life

Re: Gm 75: Heat at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby lakerevolution » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:23 pm

Nuggs - see, those 4-on-1 drives to the hoop work sometimes!

Now let's look at potential trades for Russell.
lakerevolution

Postby Lakers4Life » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Whiteside =

18 points
17 rebounds
7 blocks
Lakers4Life

Postby Lakers4Life » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:42 pm

That was a great game winner by Julius Randle!!
Lakers4Life

Postby Lakers4Life » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:10 pm

What do you guys think of Randle celebrating Sam Cassell style Big Balls Dance?
Lakers4Life

Postby Julius Russell » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:49 pm

Love it. He has so much raw talent. 20 is nothing. Curry peaking at 28.
Same w/ Russell
Julius Russell

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:13 am

I now know the recipe to us winning. Me not watching/following the game because I get busy at work LOL. Great win. Randle with the winner! 75 down, 7 to go fella's. 16-59 now on the season. Craig carried the torch with another Great show!
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:30 am

The great thing about last night's victory is how we battled the whole game. It was neck & neck the whole night!
Lakers4Life

Postby KobeMVP888 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:48 am

That was interesting! Hey, I have attended THREE Lakers wins this season out of the 8 or 9 games I have gone to. I have one more on April 13th, which I will get there early for because LA Live will be a sea of Purple & Gold like it's a playoff game. It might be the last big game for us at Staples Center for a long, long time.

The Lakers didn't have ONE ASSIST from the beginning of the fourth quarter on. Not one! I focused on a few things during the game. Hassan Whiteside. Just get him! OK, with all that money, who knows what will happen with him, BUT what a talent! There was absolutely no ball movement for us other than when Huertas was in the game, but the Heat weren't much better. Think about that team for a second: Even without Bosh, they put some pretty damn good professional basketball players on the court who can actually defend and shoot the ball: Wade, Joe Johnson, Dragic, Whiteside, Deng, Amare, Winslow (helluva rookie!). They also have McBob and Haslem on their bench. Yet somehow, our mish mash team with a rookie who fucked everything up recently pulled it out with absolutely no semblance if an offense whatsoever. Iso, iso, iso. Yet The Big Stiff may have had his best game of the season, so I've seen Lou go off for 40 and The Big Stiff have great games in 2 of the wins I attended. Speaking of "stiff," when I saw Kobe return to the bench after halftime, it was almost scary. He looked like a mummy.

They played their hearts out. That is what mattered most.

I had a great meal at Trois Mec, got there midway through the second quarter and had a great time. And it was great to see LO in the building. He was seated on the floor at my end right below us. They put him on the screen to a YUGE ovation, but he was oblivious to it and never looked up. I hope he gets and keeps his shit together.

Go Lakers!
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby KobeMVP888 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:55 am

Lakers4Life wrote:LAKERS WIN!!!

That was a great episode of The Craig Show!!! :xclaphands: :kingclaphands:
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby Lakers4Life » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:12 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:That was interesting! Hey, I have attended THREE Lakers wins this season out of the 8 or 9 games I have gone to. I have one more on April 13th, which I will get there early for because LA Live will be a sea of Purple & Gold like it's a playoff game. It might be the last big game for us at Staples Center for a long, long time.

The Lakers didn't have ONE ASSIST from the beginning of the fourth quarter on. Not one! I focused on a few things during the game. Hassan Whiteside. Just get him! OK, with all that money, who knows what will happen with him, BUT what a talent! There was absolutely no ball movement for us other than when Huertas was in the game, but the Heat weren't much better. Think about that team for a second: Even without Bosh, they put some pretty damn good professional basketball players on the court who can actually defend and shoot the ball: Wade, Joe Johnson, Dragic, Whiteside, Deng, Amare, Winslow (helluva rookie!). They also have McBob and Haslem on their bench. Yet somehow, our mish mash team with a rookie who fucked everything up recently pulled it out with absolutely no semblance if an offense whatsoever. Iso, iso, iso. Yet The Big Stiff may have had his best game of the season, so I've seen Lou go off for 40 and The Big Stiff have great games in 2 of the wins I attended. Speaking of "stiff," when I saw Kobe return to the bench after halftime, it was almost scary. He looked like a mummy.

I had a great meal at Trois Mec, got there midway through the second quarter and had a great time. And it was great to see LO in the building. He was seated on the floor at my end right below us. They put him on the screen to a YUGE ovation, but he was oblivious to it and never looked up. I hope he gets and keeps his shit together.

Go Lakers!

Thanks for the breakdown Kenny! I'm with you on Whiteside!! Get him NOW!!!
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:57 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:That was interesting! Hey, I have attended THREE Lakers wins this season out of the 8 or 9 games I have gone to. I have one more on April 13th, which I will get there early for because LA Live will be a sea of Purple & Gold like it's a playoff game. It might be the last big game for us at Staples Center for a long, long time.

Go Lakers!

Awesome breakdown Kenny. Sounds like you had one hell of a night! Couldn't of been any better. You ate great food, watched Randle hit a game winner, had LO in the house, and got to see the Mummy LOL. Kobe was wrapped up bigtime, poor guy - nobody cant say Kobe didn't give it his all in his 20 seasons. At least he scored as well. Hell Big Roy even played Good!!
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby Julius Russell » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Roy played excellent D today
Julius Russell

Previous

Return to LakerTalk