Gm 74: Lakers at Jazz GAME THREAD

Re: Gm 74: Lakers at Jazz GAME THREAD

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:24 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:We need something huge to happen in the offseason, like a trade, a Great F.Agency signing, or landing Ben.

Or all of the above
Lakers4Life

Postby KobeMVP888 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:56 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:This loss tonight is beyond embarrassing! I don't think a team of Rev, Craig, Kenny, Nuggs, and myself would lose by 48 to Utah. I am good for at least a few 3's and Rev, Craig, and Ken are good for a few baskets, and I know Nuggs is good for 15 and 10 and a few elbows LOL (I am being sarcastic) but seriously 48 fucking point loss??

What bothers me about these types of games is the progress/trade value of the infants. Unlike Devin Booker, who I might trade all three of our toddlers for, their progress has been inconsistent at best and not surprising to me, the league is figuring out Clarkson. It's also hard to figure out how much Byron Scott's coaching plays into this. Clearly he has lost them.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:58 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:This loss tonight is beyond embarrassing! I don't think a team of Rev, Craig, Kenny, Nuggs, and myself would lose by 48 to Utah. I am good for at least a few 3's and Rev, Craig, and Ken are good for a few baskets, and I know Nuggs is good for 15 and 10 and a few elbows LOL (I am being sarcastic) but seriously 48 fucking point loss??

What bothers me about these types of games is the progress/trade value of the infants. Unlike Devin Booker, who I might trade all three of our toddlers for, their progress has been inconsistent at best and not surprising to me, the league is figuring out Clarkson. It's also hard to figure out how much Byron Scott's coaching plays into this. Clearly he has lost them.

I think we should probably cut ties with Byron. I think Tom wins on this one. I love Byron and wont bash him because he doesn't have a good roster but it may be time to move on.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:32 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:I think we should probably cut ties with Byron. I think Tom wins on this one. I love Byron and wont bash him because he doesn't have a good roster but it may be time to move on.

It goes without saying, which is why we don't need to and don't talk about it in here.

I would hardly call that a "victory" for Tom. It seems like every time I pop my head in there, it is flooded with Hate Byron articles. I can only imagine his thread today! I'm sure it's the "LakerTom & Darius Soriano Show" after last night's debacle.

Give me "The Craig Show" any day over that boring shit! :waaaaa:
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:26 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:I think we should probably cut ties with Byron. I think Tom wins on this one. I love Byron and wont bash him because he doesn't have a good roster but it may be time to move on.

It goes without saying, which is why we don't need to and don't talk about it in here.

I would hardly call that a "victory" for Tom. It seems like every time I pop my head in there, it is flooded with Hate Byron articles. I can only imagine his thread today! I'm sure it's the "LakerTom & Darius Soriano Show" after last night's debacle.

Give me "The Craig Show" any day over that boring shit! :waaaaa:

What is up with this Darius guy, hell you or I could do what he's doing and probably know more than he does about the history of the game. I am all in for the Craig Show from here on out. I would trust Craig more than Darius's stuff.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:18 pm

The Craig Show... Cuz The Show Must Go On!
Lakers4Life

Previous

Return to LakerTalk