Gm 72: Nuggets at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Gm 72: Nuggets at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:22 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
NuggetsCountry wrote:OK, so Randle gets a triple double. BFD!

I see him ball hogging more often than working with open teammates! He is all about himself, and not about the team. For my money, I would trade this ego shithead and get someone who can work well with others. His determined/delusional drives into 3-5 opponents is mind boggling. He is not Shaq, nor younger Kobe. Randle cost us at least 10-20 points the way I watched the game.

Numbers can be deceiving indeed. Interestingly it was after the prior loss when he talked about "sacrifice." Perhaps his ego is too big to permit that or maybe he's just a rookie. Who knows, maybe they'll package him in a deal for a proven NBA player, perhaps a center. Nance obviously understands selflessness and sacrifice and considering that neither Clarkson nor Russell truly understand those basic team concepts, perhaps we'd be better off with a defensively superior role player starting at power forward to compliment our existing ballhogs. In all candor, I think they are just young players on a shitty team who unfortunately had to play this season with the Kobe sideshow going on, not to mention that they obviously don't respond well to Byron Scott. Things can only look up from here.

Draft Buddy Hield and pair him up with Russell and you have the dynamic duo in your backcourt, then trade Clarkson and Randle for Cousins, stick Nance at PF and sign DeRozan (giving him huge money) and put him at SF. I know I am dreaming now! By the way Buddy Hield is 6'4 so he isn't little. He has more size than Curry does.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:22 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:Draft Buddy Hield and pair him up with Russell and you have the dynamic duo in your backcourt, then trade Clarkson and Randle for Cousins, stick Nance at PF and sign DeRozan (giving him huge money) and put him at SF. I know I am dreaming now! By the way Buddy Hield is 6'4 so he isn't little. He has more size than Curry does.

Nice plan, except that I would try to sign Nicolas Batum with that lineup over DeRozan. You'd have Boogie, Buddy and D'Angelo as your first three options with Nance and Batum as the solid defenders. Buddy can play a little perimeter defense, too, according to the scouting reports and Russell's D continues to look better. Keep Bass, Lou and Huertas around, too. I'm a Tarik Black fan, but apparently Byron Scott isn't so, he's gone. There's still enough money left over to sign another solid bench guy with this approach.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:09 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Draft Buddy Hield and pair him up with Russell and you have the dynamic duo in your backcourt, then trade Clarkson and Randle for Cousins, stick Nance at PF and sign DeRozan (giving him huge money) and put him at SF. I know I am dreaming now! By the way Buddy Hield is 6'4 so he isn't little. He has more size than Curry does.

Nice plan, except that I would try to sign Nicolas Batum with that lineup over DeRozan. You'd have Boogie, Buddy and D'Angelo as your first three options with Nance and Batum as the solid defenders. Buddy can play a little perimeter defense, too, according to the scouting reports and Russell's D continues to look better. Keep Bass, Lou and Huertas around, too. I'm a Tarik Black fan, but apparently Byron Scott isn't so, he's gone. There's still enough money left over to sign another solid bench guy with this approach.

Yeah I like Batum as well. I kind of like those lineup's we mentioned.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk