Gm 67: Knicks at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Gm 67: Knicks at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby Julius Russell » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:16 pm

Kids will
Struggle for years.

Just think of LeBron or Curry.
In 2011, there was still an aspect to LeBron's game that prevented him from beating the Mavs.
This year, he is still a generally shitty outside shooter

This stupid, dumb, idiotic obsession with Russell having to close every game as a rookie is dumb.
In 2016, Lou deserves to close out games , especially when he brought us back from a fifteen point deficit
Julius Russell

Re: Gm 67: Knicks at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby KobeMVP888 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:19 pm

Julius Russell wrote:Kids will
Struggle for years.

Just think of LeBron or Curry.
In 2011, there was still an aspect to LeBron's game that prevented him from beating the Mavs.
This year, he is still a generally shitty outside shooter

This stupid, dumb, idiotic obsession with Russell having to close every game as a rookie is dumb.
In 2016, Lou deserves to close out games , especially when he brought us back from a fifteen point deficit

I agree. I was at the game last night and we were glad that Byron stuck with the lineup that was successful after the timeout. It was the absolute right thing to do. The kids were awful last night, so it was better for them to observe than fuck their games up even more and eat away at their confidence. Better for them to observe and flush.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Previous

Return to LakerTalk