Is it just me?

Is it just me?

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:07 am

Is it just me or what this seasons Warriors are doing this season sitting at 53-5 is what the Heat should've done routinely in the 4 seasons LeBron, Wade, and Bosh were together. Especially by year 2 together. The Heat were never even close to being as Great as these guys, Warriors do have a Championship already too beating a LeBron lead team. Yes the Heat did win 27 straight in 2013 with LeBron, Wade, Bosh, and Allen but still only won 66 games and got extremely lucky in the Finals vs the Spurs barely winning in 7 that season. What Curry is doing now is better than anything I have seen LeBron do. I am not hating but it's true and he doesn't get near the hype from the media or ESPN or ex-players that LeBron got and still gets. If LeBron doesn't win it all this year my stance just gets stronger and stronger that he is iffy regarding being a Top 10 player of all-time. He has 2 Rings but had to join Wade and Bosh to get them. If LeBron is Top 10 than I say lead your team over a team like the Warriors without Wade's help. *Top 9 in no order is clearly Jordan, Magic, Kobe, Bird (floor players), Kareem, Wilt, Shaq, Russell, and Duncan (big men) so LeBron is maybe 10th but it is arguable. I still I am not totally sold LeBron is clearly better than players like Big-O, Hakeem, Logo, Moses, or Karl. Karl would've won 1 or 2 Championships with a team that only had 1 other Great player in Stockton if they didn't have to play Chicago and everyone knows it. Curry is on his way up to being one of the greats of all-time! I never thought I would've seen a better shooter than Reggie Miller in my lifetime but then came a guy named Curry!
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: Is it just me?

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:02 am

3Peatkb24 wrote:Is it just me or what this seasons Warriors are doing this season sitting at 53-5 is what the Heat should've done routinely in the 4 seasons LeBron, Wade, and Bosh were together. Especially by year 2 together. The Heat were never even close to being as Great as these guys, Warriors do have a Championship already too beating a LeBron lead team. Yes the Heat did win 27 straight in 2013 with LeBron, Wade, Bosh, and Allen but still only won 66 games and got extremely lucky in the Finals vs the Spurs barely winning in 7 that season. What Curry is doing now is better than anything I have seen LeBron do. I am not hating but it's true and he doesn't get near the hype from the media or ESPN or ex-players that LeBron got and still gets. If LeBron doesn't win it all this year my stance just gets stronger and stronger that he is iffy regarding being a Top 10 player of all-time. He has 2 Rings but had to join Wade and Bosh to get them. If LeBron is Top 10 than I say lead your team over a team like the Warriors without Wade's help. *Top 9 in no order is clearly Jordan, Magic, Kobe, Bird (floor players), Kareem, Wilt, Shaq, Russell, and Duncan (big men) so LeBron is maybe 10th but it is arguable. I still I am not totally sold LeBron is clearly better than players like Big-O, Hakeem, Logo, Moses, or Karl. Karl would've won 1 or 2 Championships with a team that only had 1 other Great player in Stockton if they didn't have to play Chicago and everyone knows it. Curry is on his way up to being one of the greats of all-time! I never thought I would've seen a better shooter than Reggie Miller in my lifetime but then came a guy named Curry!

and this not even to get my good friend Tate to comment but IMO Elgin Baylor would eat LeBron's lunch one-on-one from the film and video I have seen of him. He would beat Bird one-on-one too if it was just one-on-one. James Worthy is another player that would be awesome one-on-one.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:56 pm

Nobody's talking about LeBron's near-irrelevancy at this point. He didn't accomplish anywhere near what all the Bron Dick Riders swore he was gonna do, and to be honest I'm glad Curry and the Dubs just stole ALL his thunder. He'll be remembered as one of the greatest of all time, but the way he conducted his career smacks of superficiality. Of course he and other "ring chasers" were spurred on but US -- the Lakers -- winning so often and so glamorously. It's partially our fault!
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:17 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Nobody's talking about LeBron's near-irrelevancy at this point. He didn't accomplish anywhere near what all the Bron Dick Riders swore he was gonna do, and to be honest I'm glad Curry and the Dubs just stole ALL his thunder. He'll be remembered as one of the greatest of all time, but the way he conducted his career smacks of superficiality. Of course he and other "ring chasers" were spurred on but US -- the Lakers -- winning so often and so glamorously. It's partially our fault!

Rev, I don't think he would have any Rings had he stayed in Cleveland his whole career and that has been my point to everyone dating way back to Hollinger's. Peyton won in Indianapolis first making it his team, LeBron cant get it done unless he leaves for a huge market with Superstars, pretty sad really. Proves what I have said along. Dude isn't a leader. If he wins it all this year I will change my tune. Lets say Curry or Thompson goes down with an injury to try and rig it for LeBron, they still aren't beating the Spurs or OKC either. Durant would get his first Championship at that point IMO.
3Peatkb24

Return to LakerTalk