Gm 60: Grizzlies at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Grizzlies at Lakers Game Thread 2-26-16

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:12 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Wow . . thought we would compete, but Memphis has to prove to itself that it can beat the worst by a wide margin even without Gasol. We are really bad right now, I hope our FO has a big plan in store because Laker fans will not put up with this another year.

I see flashes of Randle and Russell having the potential to be Good but both are still very inconsistent. Hopefully in year 2 they have more Good games than Bad but you right Rev I don't think Lakers fans can handle another season like this considering it would be 4 terrible seasons in a row. I have given them a pass for the last 3 seasons because of our Cap situation, Kobe being on his last legs, and Russell and Randle being young. Having said that to me there is no excuse if we stink next season. We will have the Cap room to either bring in a mega star or lets say a mega star doesn't want to come, then we have the Cap room to bring in 2 or 3 Good to Very Good players so there just isn't any excuse left. Also Russell will be in year 2, he gets a pass this season because most rookies struggle but when you are the #2 pick in the Draft you better be at least Good and consistent, Clarkson is.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Re: Grizzlies at Lakers Game Thread 2-26-16

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:44 am

To show how bad we are, the Suns beat the Grizzlies last night. All I ask for is to be competitive. We cant at least play teams close each night?? That is BS IMO if someone thinks we shouldn't at least be able to do that. I am not even asking for wins, just keep the game close for 3 QTR's.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk