The NFL - Are you ready for some football?

Re: The NFL - Are you ready for some football?

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:04 pm

NuggetsCountry wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Peyton Manning to retire is my latest word that I have received. Top 5 QB's of all-time in no order, only choices are really Unitas, Montana, Elway, Brady, and Peyton. I see no other choices at this point.

Supposed to happen Friday, according to Denver sources....................

Yep. He meant everything to Indianapolis. I agreed with Irsay though cutting ties because Luck was there for the taking and much younger but it still hurt me Peyton leaving. Peyton is so awesome. Kobe retiring is tearing me up too, same fuckin year both leave. What really bothers me is Kobe doesn't deserve to go out like this, our FO has really done nothing to help him win.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Nuggs, isn't it great that Wilt and Peyton have so many things in common. Won a Championship with 2 different teams, hold records that will never be broken, etc. I always said Peyton is the Wilt of Football and by God his team found a way to get him a 2nd Ring LOL. Here is some stats that wont be broken - Wilt 100 Points in 1 game, Peyton 55 Passing TD's in one season. Both led 2 different franchises to Championships too, it's their presence on the court/field that alters the opponents train of thought on how to play. Great stuff!
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:59 am

Most fans are band wagon and fickle. People here in Indy are ready to jump off a cliff because the Colts missed the Playoffs last season. I went back a decade, yes a full decade and the Colts have been the 3rd best Franchise out of 32 teams if you go by overall wins, SB Appearances, and SB wins. Here are the results: Colts are 104-56/65% in the Regular Season from 2006-2015, 9-7/56% in the Playoffs from 2006-2015 with 3 Final 4's, 2 SB appearances, and a SB win! Only the Giants have more SB wins over the last decade with 2 and only the Patriots have more Regular Season wins and Playoff wins in this timeframe. The Colts even have the 2nd most Playoff wins and it isn't all Peyton either, Luck has won 35 Regular Season games and 3 Playoff games + a Final 4 as well. Tony Romo has won 2 Playoff games his whole career. My point is, most Lakers fans are about to jump of a cliff because of 3 Bad seasons! Calm down, we also have won 16 Championships and just got a Back-to-Back in 2010.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Watching the NFL Channel. Hey Ken what did you think of this: The 49ers select Alex Smith QB as their #1 pick in the 2005 Draft? I am sorry I had to do it since they passed on Aaron Rodgers. Ouch what a blunder. That would've been like the Colts taking RG3 over Luck.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:56 am

King is a butt hurt bigot that thinks he's black but he isn't and I would tell him that to his face and the pansy wouldn't do shit to me. He hates white people and because Manning beat his hero = Superman Cam he had to dig up old bull shit. That's the type of shit that really pisses me off when media people do that. That happened back in 1996 Sorry, JMO. Take your loss like a man. Peyton mooned her at 19 years old, he didn't do anything to affect her fucking life that is so awful. Oh, he did he make her rich though as she got 300,000 dollars just from Tennessee. Tate I would let you moon me if you would give me 300,000 dollars , Peyton isn't a pervert, he mooned someone but because a bigot like King wants to add to the shit you just agree with it. SMH. Your IQ is probably higher than mine but if you believe what that pansy wrote than I am wrong. You do know the woman that sued Peyton sued like 30 other people on bogus bull shit? If you think Peyton is a pervert what do you think about Kobe then? He had sex with someone and got accused of fucking rape while being married. I guess that's ok somehow? That is far worse than what Peyton did.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:59 pm

tate793 wrote:Shaun King's nationality is not only irrelevant, it is unknown. There is no proof of his biological father's identity or nationality. But, what's that got to do with anything? It has no bearing on whether or not he likes Peyton or hates Peyton. It would actually be more likely if he were black. On top of that, Peyton didn't have much to do with the Broncos winning the SB. He actually played like doo doo - it was Denver's D that won the game. At least the girl in Colorado went to Kobe's room voluntarily. Yeah, he was wrong because he was married to Vanessa. But, sluts don't generally get "raped". She had semen from 3 different guys in her funky drawers she was wearing. So Kobe dicked her, so what. What's that got to do with Archie's boy sticking his junk in the trainer's face? What else would you expect Peyton to say? "Mooning" is accepted as being funny, because it' someone's ass. Everybody knows the difference between mooning and flashing,or even making contact with the person's face. I'll tell you this much. You can say I have a low IQ all you want. But, Tennessee wouldn't have paid out $300K if they had any doubt about it. Peyton figured he was the QB of the football team and could get away with it. Came back to bite him in the ass, AGAIN. Just wait til she sues his ass. :panic:

That's probably why Denver cut ties with him. "lol4:

I actually said you have a high IQ (mine is high) and that I was shocked you would defend someone like King who is a basketball?. Secondly she already sued Peyton and got an undisclosed amount of money, probably a Mill or so. 3rdly I love Kobe but what Kobe did was worse, sorry. Even if Peyton put his ass on her face for 2 seconds, cheating on your wife is worse and she even said it was rape. I don't think Kobe raped her but he still had sex with her, Peyton put his ass in someone's face. So if you defend Kobe, how can you not defend Peyton? You love Kobe and hate Peyton that's why. Like I said, I said your IQ is higher than mine and I believe that by most of your Posts.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:25 pm

tate793 wrote:If he is "white" how can you call him a basketball? for exposing Peyton? Maybe a "half-racist"? "lol4: at worse. I guess he likes black people, went to a HBC thanks to Oprah. What's Cam got to do with it? Anyhow, the woman that Peyton exposed himself to was an employee of the University and should not have been subjected to having Peyton's rectum and balls in her face. Even the guy that Peyton says he was mooning, wrote a letter and called "bullshit!"

"As to the question of to whom Manning wanted to show his ass, Malcolm Saxon, a track and field athlete who was in the room during the incident, wrote a letter to Manning to say that no, he was not the intended moon-ee (as Manning had written in his book), imploring him to “maintain some dignity and admit to what happened… Your celebrity doesn’t mean you can treat folks that way… Do the right thing here.”

Not only did Tennesee pay the woman, but the disciplined Peyton as well. It was years later, (2003 and 2006) that Peyton paid her an undisclosed amount. People don't give up the moolah without a good reason.

Now, I'm reading Peyton was using steroids, too. Geez!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... andal.html

Yes, half-racist because he is pretending to be black and I think he is mixed but he seems to hate white people. Peyton is getting accused of using HGH when he had neck surgery in the offseason of 2011 after the Colts released him. He never was accused of anything like that when he played for the Colts so his Colts legacy will always be in tact. King likes Cam is why I brought up Cam and the reason why I think King stirred this stuff up more. After Cam getting bashed for his post game SB press conference, King defended it and then wrote about Peyton. By the way I like Cam but that is why I brought Cam into it.
You and I need to have our own talk show, we would be millionaires I am convinced of that. Our ratings would be unmatched. If I ever get a radio gig, you are the first person I am calling.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:49 pm

I noticed we had 35 people on line here too about an hour ago. I wonder why? The Tate and 3Peat show :silly3:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:03 pm

tate793 wrote:Chuck Pagano even said Peyton was on the juice. :dedhors: He needs to be more like his brother, Eli. Now, there is a true champion. You never hear any negative crap about him sticking his balls in some girl's face. He doesn't have to, he doesn't have a giant lightbulb head like Peyton. Image "lol4:

Hey Eli beat the Patriots twice so I love him :roflmao: So glad the Giants beat them in 2007. Regarding Peyton's forehead, he could probably head butt Andre the Giant and knock him out :waaaaa:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:14 pm

tate793 wrote:"Hi, I'm Peyton Manning. I want to thank my friend, 3Peat, for mentioning my NFL record 55 TD passes, and for saying it would never be broken. Thanks, 3Peat.

But, I do have another NFL record, that will never be broken. I HAVE MORE PLAYOFF LOSSES THAN ANY OTHER QB IN NFL HISTORY! :kingclaphands:

:roflmao: He is still 14-13 in the Playoffs and has won 2 SB's. His 14 wins are the 3rd most only behind Brady and Montana. Bradshaw and Elway have 14 as well so he's tied for 3rd. When someone wins 5 League MVP's they can call me by the way :rofl4: Match that one, that is Wilt like stuff!
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:37 am

tate793 wrote:Bradshaw's4 SB Titles in 6 yrs (74, 75, 78 79) trumps Peyton. Plus his 2 SB MVPs trumps Peytons. Image

Looks like Peyton is picking a winner :roflmao:
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:31 pm

It's not a stretch to believe he may have secretly taken some banned stuff after his neck surgery in order to get back to championship form. Athletes, entertainers, celebrities etc, are complex people - even the super-stoic Peyton Manning - and I never put anything past them when it comes to issues/problems in their private lives. Whatever he took, it worked: Two more SBs and a career-ending title for his Horse-centric legacy. From the Colts' horse shoes to the Broncos' horse head, he covered it all from toe-to-head and left very little unaccomplished as the "star" son of a football family.

Never had an opinion on him either way - he didn't have enough Steve Young-style runs or Fran Tarkenton-style scrambles in the pocket for my taste - and of course I will never like the Broncos. The question of "Who's the greatest QB in NFL history" will be debated forever.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:56 pm

lakerevolution wrote:It's not a stretch to believe he may have secretly taken some banned stuff after his neck surgery in order to get back to championship form. Athletes, entertainers, celebrities etc, are complex people - even the super-stoic Peyton Manning - and I never put anything past them when it comes to issues/problems in their private lives. Whatever he took, it worked: Two more SBs and a career-ending title for his Horse-centric legacy. From the Colts' horse shoes to the Broncos' horse head, he covered it all from toe-to-head and left very little unaccomplished as the "star" son of a football family.

Never had an opinion on him either way - he didn't have enough Steve Young-style runs or Fran Tarkenton-style scrambles in the pocket for my taste - and of course I will never like the Broncos. The question of "Who's the greatest QB in NFL history" will be debated forever.

Yeah to me Peyton is like Wilt Chamberlain. The most dominant force individually in his sport. 55 TD's and almost 5500 Yards passing in a season is unheard of, so is 5 League MVP's in Football. Kareem won 6 League MVP's but in Football it's almost impossible to win more than 4 over a whole career and he won 5. I think if you combine his Stats, Overall Wins, 5 League MVP's, SB MVP, and his Playoff record now being over .500 and 2 SB wins he is in the Top 3 without question. If I was starting a franchise I would take him over anyone though as long as he didn't stick his ass in my face "lol4: Really only Montana and Brady have been arguably better career wise. I am not buying Bradshaw, look at his stats and every team he played on had a stacked Defense. Same for Aikman, Aikman IMO played on the greatest teams of all-time and his Stats are Average. Aikman never won any League MVP's either, Emmitt Smith was the machine that made that team go and Michael Irvin was the leader of that team! Their Offensive Lines from 1992-1995 were the best of All-Time, Aikman had 4 to 5 seconds to throw on most downs, most QB's get like 2 to 3. Cowboys had 0 weaknesses on Offense or Defense. The only 4 QB's in NFL history that have had more SB wins over Peyton are Montana, Brady, Bradshaw, and Aikman. Only 4 have been better winners in the SB era. Statistically and League MVP wise nobody has been better than Peyton.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:04 pm

tate793 wrote:Image

I have to admit this is funny! Someone hit him pretty good. I know the pic is inflated but that is an actual bump/mark from getting hit.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:31 pm

tate793 wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
Yeah to me Peyton is like Wilt Chamberlain. The most dominant force individually in his sport. 55 TD's and almost 5500 Yards passing in a season is unheard of, so is 5 League MVP's in Football. Kareem won 6 League MVP's but in Football it's almost impossible to win more than 4 over a whole career and he won 5. I think if you combine his Stats, Overall Wins, 5 League MVP's, SB MVP, and his Playoff record now being over .500 and 2 SB wins he is in the Top 3 without question. If I was starting a franchise I would take him over anyone though as long as he didn't stick his ass in my face "lol4: Really only Montana and Brady have been arguably better career wise. I am not buying Bradshaw, look at his stats and every team he played on had a stacked Defense. Same for Aikman, Aikman IMO played on the greatest teams of all-time and his Stats are Average. Aikman never won any League MVP's either, Emmitt Smith was the machine that made that team go and Michael Irvin was the leader of that team! Their Offensive Lines from 1992-1995 were the best of All-Time, Aikman had 4 to 5 seconds to throw on most downs, most QB's get like 2 to 3. Cowboys had 0 weaknesses on Offense or Defense. The only 4 QB's in NFL history that have had more SB wins over Peyton are Montana, Brady, Bradshaw, and Aikman. Only 4 have been better winners in the SB era. Statistically and League MVP wise nobody has been better than Peyton.

3Peat said:
Peyton didn't lose the game with a dumb Turnover, he did his part. I agree the Defense won that game more than Peyton but Peyton has carried teams his whole career. It's about time he had a Defense to help win the Big one. Bradshaw's lifetime Stats = 212 TD's/210 INT's and under 30,000 Yards passing. No thanks, I would rather have Peyton. I honestly believe if Jim Plunkett played for the Steelers teams he could've won 4 SB's with that team, he won 2 with what he had with the Raiders. That is how stacked the Steelers were.

Well, how can you overlook Peyton's sorry ass performance in this last SB? He stunk it up, and, his defense won it for him. Bradshaw's performance gave him 2 SB MVPs. That don't happen when you have "bad stats". Peyton is NOT the dominant force Wilt was, Nobody's changing any rules, or calling him the strongest arm in the history of the game. Bradshaw has twice as many SBs as Peyton. Bradshaw has twice as many SB MVPs as Peyton.
Bradshaw played in a tougher era.
3Peatkb24

PreviousNext

Return to LakerTalk