The NFL - Are you ready for some football?

Re: The NFL - Are you ready for some football?

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:43 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:Some Bold predictions as we head down the stretch:
The Patriots will not win the SB, someone will upset them IMO. Gronk is damaged goods and Tom isn't healthy as he is playing injured.

Colts will win the AFC South. They are 1 game out of first place but with Andrew Luck getting healthy I think they will overtake the Texans and Titans. This is bold because the Colts are currently in 3rd place and everyone wrote them off a few weeks ago.

Raiders will win the AFC Title and be in the SB, pretty bold considering they haven't made the Playoffs since the 2002 Season. They made the SB that season in 2002.

The NY Giants will win the NFC Title. They are currently in a Wildcard spot at 8-3. Look out for Eli when it comes to the Playoffs. Cowboys will win that Division IMO but Giants will get into the Playoffs and go on a run!

The Raiders will win the SB! This team is 9-2 and if they get HFA they can beat the Pats in the AFC.

I give you my blessings on each & every one of these bold predictions. (Especially the one about The Raiders) LOL

I WOULD LOOOOVVVVVVVE TO PAYBACK THE PATS # TUCKRULETHISMUTHAFUCKAS!!!
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Lakers4Life wrote:
The Patriots will not win the SB, someone will upset them IMO. Gronk is damaged goods and Tom isn't healthy as he is playing injured.

Colts will win the AFC South. They are 1 game out of first place but with Andrew Luck getting healthy I think they will overtake the Texans and Titans. This is bold because the Colts are currently in 3rd place and everyone wrote them off a few weeks ago.

Raiders will win the AFC Title and be in the SB, pretty bold considering they haven't made the Playoffs since the 2002 Season. They made the SB that season in 2002.

The NY Giants will win the NFC Title. They are currently in a Wildcard spot at 8-3. Look out for Eli when it comes to the Playoffs. Cowboys will win that Division IMO but Giants will get into the Playoffs and go on a run!

The Raiders will win the SB! This team is 9-2 and if they get HFA they can beat the Pats in the AFC.

I give you my blessings on each & every one of these bold predictions. (Especially the one about The Raiders) LOL

I WOULD LOOOOVVVVVVVE TO PAYBACK THE PATS # TUCKRULETHISMUTHAFUCKAS!!!

These are very bold but could happen. I tried to come up with boldness which was the point of my post. All of these could happen what is funny. I seen Carr injured his thumb on his throwing his hand so I am mot sure how bad that is but I am on the Raiders bandwagon. I think the Raiders are better than teams like the Chiefs, Broncos, Steelers, and Colts so if the Colts get eliminated I have faith the Raiders can do it! They owe the Patriots for that TUCK RULE shit as well. Regarding the Colts, Texans play at GB coming up :roflmao:, Colts play the Jets so after next week Colts should be tied for 1st in their Division. Titans have a Bye week.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:01 pm

The Patriots will not win the SB

The hate is stronnnggg in this one "lol4:

My Raiders are balling outta control trying to STAY in Oakland . . I'll be in attendance for the Bills game too. We still have two HUGE games ahead of us on the road vs. KC and Denver, only those will show if we are ready to run the table. As for the Cheatriots, somebody's gotta take them down. Who better than the Raaaaiiiidddaaasss!!!
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:27 pm

lakerevolution wrote:
The Patriots will not win the SB

The hate is stronnnggg in this one "lol4:

My Raiders are balling outta control trying to STAY in Oakland . . I'll be in attendance for the Bills game too. We still have two HUGE games ahead of us on the road vs. KC and Denver, only those will show if we are ready to run the table. As for the Cheatriots, somebody's gotta take them down. Who better than the Raaaaiiiidddaaasss!!!

It's a bold prediction, I would be a dummy to think they aren't the team to beat but I think they are beatable. If anyone can do it, Raiders can especially if they get them in Oakland. Raiders have an explosive Offense and can match Tommy IMO.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:08 pm

Rob Gronkowski likely out for the season. Back surgery and sources are saying he will be out at least 8 weeks. I don't wish injury on anyone but this doesn't make me cry :silly3: The crumble is beginning for that cheating bunch in New England! I am telling you guys look out for Oakland! Carr appears he will be ok after injuring his pinky on his throwing hand last week. He says his hand is fine.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:59 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:Rob Gronkowski likely out for the season. Back surgery and sources are saying he will be out at least 8 weeks. I don't wish injury on anyone but this doesn't make me cry :silly3: The crumble is beginning for that cheating bunch in New England! I am telling you guys look out for Oakland! Carr appears he will be ok after injuring his pinky on his throwing hand last week. He says his hand is fine.

Although my Raiders have busted through that glass ceiling this year, I still think they have more tough games ahead of them that will show who they really are. A lot of luck and some timely plays have resulted in the best season in 15 years, but this game is unforgiving and the climb to true power status does not happen overnight. These road games vs. the Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers will make or break the season. One thing's for sure - the excitement is back in Raider Nation and the team is a great example of how intelligent hires and decisions from management on down to the players on the field can turn around a floundering franchise in a matter of a couple years.
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:26 pm

lakerevolution wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:Rob Gronkowski likely out for the season. Back surgery and sources are saying he will be out at least 8 weeks. I don't wish injury on anyone but this doesn't make me cry :silly3: The crumble is beginning for that cheating bunch in New England! I am telling you guys look out for Oakland! Carr appears he will be ok after injuring his pinky on his throwing hand last week. He says his hand is fine.

Although my Raiders have busted through that glass ceiling this year, I still think they have more tough games ahead of them that will show who they really are. A lot of luck and some timely plays have resulted in the best season in 15 years, but this game is unforgiving and the climb to true power status does not happen overnight. These road games vs. the Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers will make or break the season. One thing's for sure - the excitement is back in Raider Nation and the team is a great example of how intelligent hires and decisions from management on down to the players on the field can turn around a floundering franchise in a matter of a couple years.

Football is a very unforgiving sport and IMO it's the toughest Pro sport to win a Championship in because it's a 1 game elimination. In the Peyton era, the Colts had the best team twice in 2005 and 2009 where they didn't win it all and only won 1 SB = 2006 out of all of those Great years. The 49ers under Harbaugh had 3 Very Good years but it was short lived because they got rid of him and now that franchise stinks led by Chip Kelly and Kaepernick. Andrew Luck made the Championship Game just 2 years ago and now the Colts are fighting just to win their weak Division. The Seahawks had the SB won 2 years ago and basically gave it away to the Pats. The Panthers went 15-1 last season and made the SB and now they stink at 4-7. You just never know?? I like the direction the Raiders are going in though as Carr is similar to Luck but the one thing Carr has that Luck doesn't is a solid O.Line to protect him and that is huge.
3Peatkb24

Postby lakerevolution » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:07 pm

Yessir - and we all know the Cowboys are going to lose their first playoff game! :fanshithit:
lakerevolution

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:57 pm

lakerevolution wrote:Yessir - and we all know the Cowboys are going to lose their first playoff game! :fanshithit:

Now I do see the hatred here :roflmao: You love the Cowboys as much as I do the Pats "lol4:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Texans lost, if the Colts win tomorrow than they are tied for 1st place in the AFC South and they play the Texans next week in Indy :roflmao: :kingclaphands:
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:02 am

Colts 41-3 :roflmao: Andrew Luck 4 TD's no INT's. After next week the Colts will be in first place after they kick the shit out of that fraud team in Houston. I killed it in my Fantasy League, Luck got me almost 40 points by himself!
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:27 pm

I am going to the Colts game on Sunday vs the Texans, that is pretty much for the Division assuming the Titans don't win out because they are also 6-6. Colts will hold all tiebreakers if they beat Houston and move above .500 for the 1st time this season. Andrew Luck always plays his best Football in December and January that is what I love about him. I hate the slow starts to almost every season but when he's healthy the Colts rarely lose in December and usually win at least 1 Playoff game.
3Peatkb24

Postby Lakers4Life » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:44 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:Colts 41-3 :roflmao: Andrew Luck 4 TD's no INT's. After next week the Colts will be in first place after they kick the shit out of that fraud team in Houston. I killed it in my Fantasy League, Luck got me almost 40 points by himself!

Yeah, I was down by 25 points going into last night but still had Luck & Moncrief.....I WON!!!
Lakers4Life

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:58 pm

Very disappointing Colts game yesterday, I went to the game and stayed at a friends house is why I didn't Post during the Lakers game. Losing to Brock Osweiler made me sick! I think it's time for Pagano to go and almost every Colts fan wants him gone now. Problem is Irsay would have to eat Pagano's contract because he just signed him to 4 years last season. Boo's rang out yesterday after the game, people aren't used to losing here. Irsay should go after Jim Harbaugh as he is proven and Coached Luck in college, he also played QB in Indy and is loved in Indy. When Harbaugh first took over the 49ers he had them in the NFC Title Game with Alex Smith and they stunk the year before that, then he got them to a SB with Colin Kaepernick at QB. I trust with Harbaugh that the Colts would at least regain their Division dominance.
3Peatkb24

Postby KobeMVP888 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:15 pm

I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

PreviousNext

Return to LakerTalk