Second Trimester Grades

Re: Second Trimester Grades

Postby KobeMVP888 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Of course I don't think you are belittling Pau. I just don't think you appreciate Randle's progress. MWP had some very glowing things to say about D-Lo today, but especially Randle. I don't have the link right now, but Google it.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Re: Second Trimester Grades

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:05 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:Of course I don't think you are belittling Pau. I just don't think you appreciate Randle's progress. MWP had some very glowing things to say about D-Lo today, but especially Randle. I don't have the link right now, but Google it.

I didn't think you did but I wanted to make sure because I have always supported the Big Spaniard. His number will go up in the rafters as well but I don't want to make this about Pau so I will go back to Randle. I am just going to hold off judgement regarding Randle for now and wait to see how plays to finish the season and next season. I like his potential. Regarding our fans, they do need have patience I agree. This season has even had me on edge but I should've expected this with Russell and Randle being Rookie's.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk