Gm 50: Hornets at Lakers GAME THREAD

Re: Gm 50: Hornets at Lakers GAME THREAD

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:17 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
tate793 wrote:Greater Prediction: Tate couldn't give a rodent's rectum about comments you made about Kobe.

Good.

Now please just post in the spirit of this forum. Snide jabs are neither funny nor consistent with who we are in here. I know we get mocked out elsewhere for agreeing with each other, but the only areas that hold true is our loyalty to Kobe and our efforts to keep things somewhat mature in here. Unlike Tom's Place, there is no agenda in here other than to keep things as positive as we can. Everyone knows that Byron Scott has lost the team, but we don't need to :dedhors:

We all knew a long time ago that this was a lost season and, yeah, perhaps we should have drafted Porzingus or Okafor, and signed Rondo or whomever, but we need to see how things play out. I am now on record as agreeing that it is time for Jeanie Buss to clean house in the front office and get some young fresh blood with progressive thinking. I also still remain firm in my conviction that not a whole lot could have been a whole lot different right since the 2011 CBA was inked followed by the franchise detonation called the CP3 Ordeal. There's nothing that anyone's retrospectoscope can do to convince me otherwise.

Those are just opinions that are not designed to be mean-spirited or negative or contentious. So let's keep it that way.

You have to admit, rodent's rectum is a classic comment. I have no idea why that has me rolling in laughter when Tate says it but it does :waaaaa:
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:18 pm

KobeMVP888 wrote:
tate793 wrote:Greater Prediction: Tate couldn't give a rodent's rectum about comments you made about Kobe.

Good.

Now please just post in the spirit of this forum. Snide jabs are neither funny nor consistent with who we are in here. I know we get mocked out elsewhere for agreeing with each other, but the only areas that holds true is our loyalty to Kobe and our efforts to keep things somewhat mature in here. Unlike Tom's Place, there is no agenda in here other than to keep things as positive as we can. Everyone knows that Byron Scott has lost the team, but we don't need to :dedhors:

We all knew a long time ago that this was a lost season and, yeah, perhaps we should have drafted Porzingus or Okafor, and signed Rondo or whomever, but we need to see how things play out. I am now on record as agreeing that it is time for Jeanie Buss to clean house in the front office and get some young fresh blood with progressive thinking. I also still remain firm in my conviction that not a whole lot could have been a whole lot different right since the 2011 CBA was inked followed by the franchise detonation called the CP3 Ordeal. There's nothing that anyone's retrospectoscope can do to convince me otherwise.

Those are just opinions that are not designed to be mean-spirited or negative or contentious. So let's keep it that way.

Great classy Post Kenny.
3Peatkb24

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:16 pm

tate793 wrote:First, you say:

KobeMVP888}Those are just opinions that are not designed to be mean-spirited or negative or contentious. So let's keep it that way.

But then you post:

[quote="KobeMVP888 wrote:It was the first time. It's old now.

Which I read as "mean-spirited, negative and contentious". Remember, Karma's a bitch.[/quote]

You guys are funny. Just tell him you don't give a rodents rectum what you think :waaaaa: Kenny is a great guy and so are you, I love my Laker family.
3Peatkb24

Previous

Return to LakerTalk