Kevin Ding on Randle and D'lo

Kevin Ding on Randle and D'lo

Postby KobeMVP888 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:30 am

I LOVE BASKETBALL! GO LAKERS! #18 COMIN' UP STRONG!!! TOO EASY, JUST WAAAAY TOO EASY!!!!! NEXT! :rollyellow:
KobeMVP888

Re: Kevin Ding on Randle and D'lo

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:57 pm

I like both players so I would stick with the program. Ken would you trade Clarkson for Okafor straight up though? If you say no, no bigge to me but I would knowing we have Russell as a PG. I criticize Russell but that doesn't mean I don't think he has the potential to be Good to Great.
4 best Titles- 1988 Repeat Lakers/2002 3Peat Lakers/2006 Colts/2016 Cubs
3Peatkb24

Postby NuggetsCountry » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:38 pm

I see a lot of posts about Clarkson and his plateauing, etc. I think he is fine the way he is, even if he improves little! he can get his shot pretty much anytime, and just think if he had other "stars" around him what he could do. Defense is always a question mark with all "littles", these days..........easier to see it in bigs. AAU crap is all offense, so no wonder. I would rather we build a core from who we have, at this point. A few years ago I say mortgage the farm to utilize Kobe for another ring, but that ship sailed............ Unless someone has an attitude problem that is insurmountable, I say try to build on what we got (young players). The role players like Hibbert and Bass can be useful, although it looks like I could outjump Roy, right now, even on my broken hip!!! :roflmao:
Image :yeahthat:
NuggetsCountry
Site Admin

{ IMAGES }: 7

Postby lakerevolution » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Loyalty and continuity, gentlemen. Clark has provided Laker Nation with highlights and heart and we need to reward whoever is playing hard every night for a last-place team. Youth and experience in PnG can't be dismissed. He's a bird-in-the-hand.
lakerevolution

Return to LakerTalk