The NFL - Are you ready for some football?

Re: The NFL - Are you ready for some football?

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:09 am

KobeMVP888 wrote:

ARE you ready for some football? RIP to a great one!


RIP, great commentator. He was terrific doing College Football games! Here are my picks this week:
Falcons over Eagles
Patriots over Titans
Steelers over Jags
Saints over Vikings
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 687 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: The NFL - Are you ready for some football?

Postby lakerevolution » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:28 pm

3Peatkb24 wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

ARE you ready for some football? RIP to a great one!


RIP, great commentator. He was terrific doing College Football games! Here are my picks this week:
Falcons over Eagles
Patriots over Titans
Steelers over Jags
Saints over Vikings



Man, we're losing the legends! We've been blessed to live through many of the best who made their mark in the 50s, 60s and 70s and made our sports world that much more magical! Keith was the Chick of college football.
User avatar
lakerevolution
 
Posts: 1309
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 244 times

Re: The NFL - Are you ready for some football?

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:08 pm

lakerevolution wrote:
3Peatkb24 wrote:
KobeMVP888 wrote:

ARE you ready for some football? RIP to a great one!


RIP, great commentator. He was terrific doing College Football games! Here are my picks this week:
Falcons over Eagles
Patriots over Titans
Steelers over Jags
Saints over Vikings



Man, we're losing the legends! We've been blessed to live through many of the best who made their mark in the 50s, 60s and 70s and made our sports world that much more magical! Keith was the Chick of college football.


Yeah guys like Dick Enberg who did Pro Baseball, Football, and Basketball/Chick doing Laker radio, and Keith Jackson doing College Football are just legends and will never truly be replaced - RIP to those 3. We have had the best of everything growing up when we have. Vin Scully when he did Pro Baseball, and Jim Nantz doing Pro Football are still with us and those are 2 others I have always liked. I like John Madden as well when he did Pro Football. Mark Boyle who does radio for the Pacers currently kicks ass too.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 687 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: The NFL - Are you ready for some football?

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:49 pm

Worst week I have had at picking in a long time in the Playoffs. Went 1-3. Steelers lose to the Jags at home and Saints lose on a last second TD. :roflmao:
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 687 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: The NFL - Are you ready for some football?

Postby lakerevolution » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:42 pm

After all the Kaepernick drama, looks like we'll be having a PATRIOTIC and AMERICAN EAGLE-themed Superbowl :goUSA: :dedhors:

Fuckin' Brady . . and Amendola. Can't hate on 'em.
User avatar
lakerevolution
 
Posts: 1309
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 244 times

Re: The NFL - Are you ready for some football?

Postby 3Peatkb24 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:38 pm

lakerevolution wrote:After all the Kaepernick drama, looks like we'll be having a PATRIOTIC and AMERICAN EAGLE-themed Superbowl :goUSA: :dedhors:

Fuckin' Brady . . and Amendola. Can't hate on 'em.


Tom about to get #6. I have already admitted and said Tom is the best ever, Montana is #2 now has the Stats and 4 Championships, and Peyton is #3. Peyton is #3 based on, he has won at least 2 SB's and won with 2 different teams + has 5 League MVP's. That 2nd SB win puts him #3 when you combine his League MVP's and Stats with it. Tom is the best though, he is in the Final 4 every year and has Great Stats throughout his career.

-Don't want to hear Terry Bradshaw in that convo just because he has 4 Championships. His Defense carried him and his Stats are shit! He wasn't better than Dan Marino, Good night.
User avatar
3Peatkb24
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am
Has thanked: 687 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Previous

Return to LakerTalk



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests